PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbo Runway (1)

dbgtz
18-04-2010, 04:21 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/ae4l0y.png
Watermarked for obvious reasons.

Gibs960
18-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Looks good :) We don't want no alt stealers :D +rep :)

Con
18-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Hmm..The hair looks REALLY light, and it looks like you've made her to be a prostitute? :P

Pretty simple really? But with the way Habbo clothes are atm it'll probably be something that they choose :rolleyes:

Nice job anyway :)

Jorc
18-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Hmm..The hair looks REALLY light, and it looks like you've made her to be a prostitute? :P

Pretty simple really? But with the way Habbo clothes are atm it'll probably be something that they choose :rolleyes:

Nice job anyway :)

I was thinking something along the same lines as you with your first question. haha

- Needs more detail i think, but it looks okay.

dbgtz
18-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Well, miley cyrus is judging. :L I did intend to make the hair light and I didn't want anything too big for this paticular outfit. Thanks.

Steals
19-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Why is her pony tail so short? No girl would want this hair, especially with the weird part in the middle. Why is her bra strap showing? Like the said above she looks like a prostitute. Whats with the white bit on her belly? The skirt looks unrealistic. This alt is mediocre. Needs some major shading changes. It is an ok alt if you have never done one before.

xNichlasJ
19-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Omg! That looks really awesome! :-D
Thumps up, for what you've done!

dbgtz
19-04-2010, 03:52 PM
@Steals Ok let me just own you here. 1. That's not a pony tail. 2. How would you know no girl would wear it? That's based off of personal opinion and spite. 3. Her bra strap is showing as that is something I saw off of this image which contributed to parts of it. 4. That white is a shirt which is angled. 5. That "cut" in the skirt is in most skirts therefore not an error. You have clearly based this off of personal spite considering half of these "errors" or "lack of shading" aren't errors or do not lack shading.

@xNichlasJ ta xoxo

Matthew
22-04-2010, 08:57 PM
I love it.

Rollerkingdom
23-04-2010, 04:27 PM
the only thing i like is the top, it's too simple and not much details.. i agree with what some of the points steals said.. and the light area on her hair seems to be making her like she is bald :S

myke
25-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I agree with steals with a certain few of the points. The hair look plastic-y shine, rather than hair. The 'curtain' effect on the hair is hideous, not because of your alt but because it just doesnt look good irl let alone e-wise. It's a good concept but I don't understand the bra strap either considering this is for 11-16 y.o's. Also, the high heels looks slightly, angled wrong, but may be my eyes. :)

Some good ideas Selena.

Remember try and take criticism on board rather than taking it as a... nip. :-)

I like the hair bobble.. :)

Good luck

Molly.22
25-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Why is her pony tail so short? No girl would want this hair, especially with the weird part in the middle. Why is her bra strap showing? Like the said above she looks like a prostitute. Whats with the white bit on her belly? The skirt looks unrealistic. This alt is mediocre. Needs some major shading changes. It is an ok alt if you have never done one before.

If you look around, these days most girls pony tails are short. So I don't see a problem.

Anyway, I like it! Well done. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!