PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [T] Habbo Runway [Comp Entry]

thorn
18-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Here Is My Entry For The Habbo Runway Comp

CC ;D

http://i44.tinypic.com/iw1ano.png

For Your Attention, I Have Already Sent This In ;)

dbgtz
18-04-2010, 05:39 PM
is meant to resemble you irl? anyway the stripes are straight where they should go circular on the shoulders.

thorn
18-04-2010, 05:43 PM
No LOL

I dont Wear Three Quarters.. Dont wear tops on top of tops ;) dont have tht hair lol

I just searched Fashion into google and a load of images came up..

Accipiter
18-04-2010, 05:43 PM
if jedward were judges you'd be on a clear win, but im not like that at all.

Blissa
18-04-2010, 05:56 PM
I think that, that outfit would take Habbo back to the basics... And the way Habbo has progressed with new designs of clothing and furni, I don't think that would really go down that well with the Habbos. (They wouldn't wear it). Good effort though.

Con
18-04-2010, 06:19 PM
if jedward were judges you'd be on a clear win, but im not like that at all.
LOL.

I think that, that outfit would take Habbo back to the basics... And the way Habbo has progressed with new designs of clothing and furni, I don't think that would really go down that well with the Habbos. (They wouldn't wear it). Good effort though.
Yeah, I agree.
It's nothing special really, just looks like a simple red jacket (with no detail such as zip, pockets etc.) with some grey wiggly lines.
Sorry, I don't really like it, it's okay for an alt, but I probably wouldn't choose it as a winner. Good luck anyway :)
If you're going to improve it, I'd add some more detail to the jacket such as a zip, and perhaps a hood. I think it might be a good idea too to make the jacket look as if it is hanging over the trousers/shorts instead of being perfectly in line? Nice attempt anyway

Jorc
18-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I love it, the hair looks kind of like a wig placed on his head but its alright. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!