PDA

View Full Version : Dopz - Were in need!

.Zi
19-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Dopz Needs You! (http://www.dopz.net)

Hey, I'm Sam and I've recently started a project called Dopz. Its a teen based forum, where users can get help with prime teen issues, such as relationships, school options, jobs and of course, puberty.

My only problem is, I don't have a VBulletin. I will hopefully soon be investing in one, but until then, no Dopz. I was wandering if anybody had a spare VBulletin licence they would be willing to lend me, if you do, you would receive a cut off VIP profits, and if we choose to, advertising.

I know I'll probably get some flamers, so I'll say in advance, this is just temporary, until I manage to raise sufficient funds to buy a VBulletin Licence.

Please PM me or post below!

Kind Regards
Sam
Dopz (http://www.dopz.net) founder/owner

Jamesy
19-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I know this probably isn't what you are after but why not choose one of the free forum software alternatives until you get to a point where splashing the cash on a vBulletin seems worth while?

.Zi
19-04-2010, 12:54 PM
I have considered doing this but I realise after research that users don't use forums with free software often. Thanks for the help, +rep!

MattFr
19-04-2010, 03:05 PM
MyBB is better.

Recursion
19-04-2010, 05:11 PM
MyBB is better.

PHPBB > MyBB

redtom
19-04-2010, 05:12 PM
I have considered doing this but I realise after research that users don't use forums with free software often. Thanks for the help, +rep!

People do use them its just the people who run free software dont know what there doing half the time and give up,where as with vB, people have put money into it so they try harder

.Zi
19-04-2010, 05:44 PM
People do use them its just the people who run free software dont know what there doing half the time and give up,where as with vB, people have put money into it so they try harder

Ok wel thanks for that. I may look into it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!