PDA

View Full Version : htc desire

Meanies
20-04-2010, 03:43 PM
does anyone have one and if so are they good :)
i've read reviews and they're all good but want ordinary people's thoughtss

HotelUser
21-04-2010, 02:35 AM
They're very close in specification to the Nexus one, and my nexus one is one of two pieces of technology which has actually surpassed absolutely all my expectations. You should love it.

Recursion
21-04-2010, 06:45 AM
It's slightly better than the Nexus One in a couple of ways, it's an extremely good phone and I plan on upgrading to it next month, get it! :)

Meanies
21-04-2010, 04:37 PM
well thats two more positive views on it :D
i want the black one not brown though. the orange website says it's coming soon, so i went allll the way to town in my break today and went into the shop to ask and all she said was 'i dont know' :(

hmm actually i just googled for the black edition and it doesn't look all that good, but also the centre button on the front is different so i think it may not be the official image. i actually think the brown one might be better because it like separates the screen from everything else and looks quite smart
oh and my googling said it's out on orange in late april

Meanies
22-04-2010, 12:53 PM
i cracked and bought one already.
theyre totally cool. the woman who was selling me it had an iphone and she said she wanted a desire instead because theyre better :) but shes waiting for the black one :( but tbh, the 'brown' isn't really all that brown, just a kinda off-silver..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!