PDA

View Full Version : How many..

Havoline
20-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Is there a way to find out how many of a furni there are in the hotel, 'cause I was just wondering how many mars smokes there are.

Rottentroll
21-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Too many.

ashyboy999
21-04-2010, 01:59 AM
it would be 5,000+ as it was a normal released rare for 25 creds

-Danube-
21-04-2010, 02:40 PM
it would be 5,000+ as it was a normal released rare for 25 creds

Probs more, it was released on new years eve i believe so all the little Habbo's that had nothing to do but sit on Habbo will have bought one for a new years treat. Actually may have been bonfire night, i'm not sure, one or the other. Plus when i was released Habbo was slightly more popular with around 8-10,000 users on at anyone time so i could see there being much more or these. The only argument you could say for no being that many is that the Habbo exchange wasn't around when these were released so there wasn't that many people with bulk creds as you simply had to buy them with your own money.

But no there i no official way to find this out, you could ask email Habbo but i doubt they will reply. I could see this being a feature that add one day though, i mean look at the price graphs etc on the Market Place, Habbo could so easily introduce its own Rare Values system from the data on the Marketplace and then also add the numbers of them within the hotel.

Mr-Trainor
21-04-2010, 04:12 PM
It was new years :)

-Danube-
21-04-2010, 07:27 PM
It was new years :)

I thought it was and then the Black smoke (Uranus one i think) was also release on Halloween of the same year, but it was named something like Artifact*LOTSOFNUMBERS* Back then. There will probaly been the same amount of mars and uranus smokes on the hotel due to them being released in the catalouge within 2 months of each other.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!