PDA

View Full Version : What should I Buy? (do poll)

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I really dont know... I want to get a cannon but I also want a dragon battleaxe..

Ashley 12344
02-08-2005, 09:33 PM
i voted cannon, why not get both? lol

ShadowSam19
02-08-2005, 10:05 PM
If you can barely afford a cannon, then remember you will also haev to buy alot of cannon balls...which are quite exspensive...or you have to make alot, which takes a long time. If you have plenty of money i would go with cannon.

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 10:11 PM
I have about 1k cannonballs right now that it took me a day to make.

BlueTails
02-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Buy A Cannon, You're Nooby!

Mr.Kylee
02-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Get both they're not that costy.

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm the noob but you're the one that spams everyones thread. Right.

BlueTails
02-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Oi Thats Quite Rude You Know
But Who Cares :P
Me EX Spamzer
Get Cannon, You'll HIt More Coz Your Level Aint Too Good Atm

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Ok that was a little bit nicer.

BlueTails
02-08-2005, 10:18 PM
I Am Improving

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Lmao you could say that.

BlueTails
02-08-2005, 10:23 PM
You Bad Repped Me Once For No Reason x[

Buy A Cannon, How Much Cash You Got

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Well me and my bro are sharing it since we dont make millions like you do :p here ill good rep you.

EDIT: It wont let me give rep anymore?!?! For everyone it said i need to spread more rep around before i can

BlueTails
02-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Dont Matter! :)

I Dont Make Millions

Iambikez
02-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Pssh, you make atleast 100k per day :p

find_out
03-08-2005, 09:00 AM
DUDE DONT GET A CANNON YOU FOOL! ITS PANTS! ITS RUBBISH
SHEESH!
Only Noobs Go With Cannons..
How Many Times Do yOu See Levels 100's Going About With Cannons?... Never
How Many Times Do yOu See Levels 100's Going About With B-axes???...All The Time..

nets
03-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Cannon = RANGED
Dbaxe = MELEE

- How can you compare to wepons which are from different types of combat?

And find out higher levels do not use dbaxe. Well the ones which cant afford whips or full sets of barrows do.. but there noobs o.O

find_out
03-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Go Cwars About 3 Games I See Level 103's Using Battleaxe..Also your Judging Them All *** Rich For The Whip Maybe They Cant Afford It =l Think Before You Post Rubbish..
Also If Anyones Going about Ranged Its always Bow And Arrows There Using Iv Never Seen A High Level With A Cannon so Dont Post Rubbish In Future ;)

nets
03-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Go Cwars About 3 Games I See Level 103's Using Battleaxe..Also your Judging Them All *** Rich For The Whip Maybe They Cant Afford It =l Think Before You Post Rubbish..
Also If Anyones Going about Ranged Its always Bow And Arrows There Using Iv Never Seen A High Level With A Cannon so Dont Post Rubbish In Future ;)
Actully you are the one who just posted rubish, and to make it even more anoying its rubish with a capitall letter at the start of every word.
People who are clever and can make money fast use cannons, and they can range with a bow at the same time.
People who use dbaxe simply use it because of the spec, but if you are a LOW LEVEL and you can not afford to lose those attack points, you shouldnt use one. Whips are better than Dbaxe, but barrows is better than a whip for things like Cw/ dueling. Whips are for training with, and thats what you should get if you want to train.

find_out
03-08-2005, 10:09 AM
rofl I Post Rubbish If I post Rubbihs Just Put Me On Ignore then You wont have To Hear Me And Spam Soon As I Leave A Message And Dont Bother Replying To this Just Simply Put Me on Your Ignore List :)
and Ill Type as I Wish not as Some idiot On A Forum Tells Me ok..

nets
03-08-2005, 10:12 AM
rofl I Post Rubbish If I post Rubbihs Just Put Me On Ignore then You wont have To Hear Me And Spam Soon As I Leave A Message And Dont Bother Replying To this Just Simply Put Me on Your Ignore List :)
and Ill Type as I Wish not as Some idiot On A Forum Tells Me ok..
Perhaps you should of put me on ignore? As you told me I was posting rubish, and this is the method inwhich you feel I should use to get away from your stupid posts. And also, before you start calling people idiots - Read through your post; check that you havent posted Rubbihs.

find_out
03-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Perhaps you should of put me on ignore? As you told me I was posting rubish, and this is the method inwhich you feel I should use to get away from your stupid posts. And also, before you start calling people idiots - Read through your post; check that you havent posted Rubbihs.
Rofl People Do Make "Mistakes" You Know, Well of Course You Wouldnt Would You.. also i Said Dont Reply To The Post? Dont You Read? So Perhaps You Might Make It Out This Time

DONT REPLY TO THIS POST!

nets
03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Rofl People Do Make "Mistakes" You Know, Well of Course You Wouldnt Would You.. also i Said Dont Reply To The Post? Dont You Read? So Perhaps You Might Make It Out This Time

DONT REPLY TO THIS POST!
A) I can reply to what I want, its not up to you. And it isnt even your thread idiot =\
B) Although you are extremely hard to understand, I have the ability to read stupid peoples posts - So dont worry!
C) I dont make mistakes? Well you were obviously saying that I was making a mistake on your reply to my thread. Infact - You were the one who made the mistake.

Ashley 12344
03-08-2005, 10:27 AM
i expect ill regret sayin this but calm down you 2

nets
03-08-2005, 10:28 AM
i expect ill regret sayin this but calm down you 2
Lol k?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!