PDA

View Full Version : [UK] Bills Board Badge Replaced!

martial-law
22-04-2010, 03:54 PM
After 3 years of having the "Bills Board Gallery" competition badge not showing, they have finally re-uploaded the badge to their server and it now works on the client and habbo homes. (before BETA it didnt work on habbo homes but it did on the client.)

It must of been about 10/15 emails to sulake and I guess the recent one from 2 weeks ago finally reached a member of the team in a high enough position to get the job done.

In the present it was just a duck but still.. at least I got the badge working. :D

http://hufile.cc/1271951635.png

dbgtz
22-04-2010, 05:54 PM
technically its the original one from the other hotel :P
I must have sent 5 emails myself. I got the exact same pressie too :L Initially I thought it was replaced with a rubber duck LOL

votelabour
23-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Congracs on getting you're word out :)

However, why did lost_witness delete me :(

Kalk
23-04-2010, 05:45 AM
It must of been about 10/15 emails to sulake and I guess the recent one from 2 weeks ago finally reached a member of the team in a high enough position to get the job done.

Twas actually me stalking him on Wednesday and asking him to take a look at the broken badge. He said he'd look at where the image had been put and reuploaded it. :)
It shows that they don't actually bother reading the emails and acting upon them, and all it takes is a nice little chat with the hotel manager xD

By the way, are we the only two people who still play from when the original badges came out? I wish they were still accessible on the Habbo Site, I'd love to go back and reminisce!

votelabour
23-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Twas actually me stalking him on Wednesday and asking him to take a look at the broken badge. He said he'd look at where the image had been put and reuploaded it. :)
It shows that they don't actually bother reading the emails and acting upon them, and all it takes is a nice little chat with the hotel manager xD

By the way, are we the only two people who still play from when the original badges came out? I wish they were still accessible on the Habbo Site, I'd love to go back and reminisce!

I've got alot of old badges, older then the billboard one, and I am sure ALOT of other forum members do : P

Cosmic
23-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Awh that's cool, looks like your emails eventually paid off! Have they fixed the NSPCC badges too?

scott
23-04-2010, 10:07 AM
glad it's fixed i quite like that badge =]

dbgtz
23-04-2010, 03:07 PM
I've got alot of old badges, older then the billboard one, and I am sure ALOT of other forum members do : P

He meant the original billboard

Also kalk thanks for just completely ignoring me :L

Frisky
23-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Finally! I mean yeah it's not the original UK badge but hey, atleast it works again :)

Only badge that DOESNT work still is NSPCC badge, shame he didnt fix that too :o

Jorc
23-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Nice, good job.

mlp16
24-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Awh that's cool, looks like your emails eventually paid off! Have they fixed the NSPCC badges too?

No they have not :(

Jordan3606
24-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Great news :) I've sent multiple emails over the past couple of years or however long its been, but they never seem to get anywhere, so finally there's some results :P Its probably the only 'rare-ish' badge I have, so its good to be able to display it properly again :P

Of course, I'm far more impressed about the free duck though...

dbgtz
24-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Funny if they muffed it up and gave us like some unreleased furni.

Also it kinda shows how lazy they are that they cba to reupload a badge.

e5
25-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Lost_Witness deleted me too after I stopped playing Habbo more hahaha.

callyd
26-04-2010, 04:23 PM

I'm still playing :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!