PDA

View Full Version : Any design agencies want to donate services to a charity?

iDenning
22-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Hello,

Well im helping out with a new charity and it is in need of a website. Im not going to do it as I have alot of other projects on the go and such. However, I would like to get a design agency to do the website for them (it would be a good way to get your agency noticed as this website will be advertised globally and it will of course have 'Website designed by YOURAGENCY.COM' It would also be good to add to your portfolio etc.

Its a good opportunity for any agency out there! If your interested then please contact me.

Thanks.

Thread moved by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): from "Designing & Development"

redtom
22-04-2010, 09:16 PM
more infomation about the charity would be good

VirtualG
23-04-2010, 08:11 AM
more infomation about the charity would be good
yeh, whats the charity about, will the site be paying for hosting and domain and all htat, dont wanna create a site for a charity that will be un-proffesional, and thats basically it...

MattFr
23-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I could potentially do this if I have the time. Please PM me details.

iDenning
23-04-2010, 03:04 PM
The charity is for Kids with cancer. The hosting and domain has been donated. The site wont be unprofessional due to it being so important and will be advertised everywhere (newspapers, news programmes) this is due to alot of public events being held to raise money. Thats as much info as id like to give at the moment but if you are interested then please PM and showcase some of your work thanks.

LMS16
29-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Is it a registered charity with a team of event organisers and not a team of kids?

Lew.

iDenning
30-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Is it a registered charity with a team of event organisers and not a team of kids?

Lew.
Its registered and is ran by Adults, im just helping out.

Layout no longer needed..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!