PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habbo Peak ~ Dj Apps open

smiffy70
24-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi guys, Habbo peak has be re-opend under new managment and we need some more staff, the website is opening within th next couple of days and we do already have a few dj's but we need more just to be on the safe side

If intereste you must send the follwing info to the email:

Habbo Name
Hotel Used:
Dj Name:
Experience:
Broadcasting Equipment:
Why Should we hire you:
How many hours can you work:

60 Second voice clip attachment

Copy and paste the info into an email and complete it, After that send it to:

[email protected]

Thank you

- Smiffy70 ( Radio Manager)

* Warning! All Emails withought attachments WILL be deleted withought being opened*

smiffy70
24-04-2010, 05:09 PM
sorry guys, new email is [email protected] soz for incoveinence

Sharon
24-04-2010, 05:47 PM
We're a brand new fansite, trying and experimenting ourselfs with original features, the ones you love.
Of course there will be the normal old Radio, Forum and other fansite basics but who wants to see them all the time?
~ Maintence page

Ourselves if I stand corrected.

Secondly, the maintence page is horrible.

Hi guys, Habbo peak has be re-opend under new managment and we need some more staff, the website is opening within th next couple of days and we do already have a few dj's but we need more just to be on the safe side

If intereste you must send the follwing info to the email:

Thirdly, all I've seen you do is ask for Management positions as if desperate. If you're serious about this improve your Grammar and sort yourself out to stick to one website.

Reguardless of that, Good Luck.

Jonster
24-04-2010, 09:39 PM
~ Maintence page

Ourselves if I stand corrected.

Secondly, the maintence page is horrible.

Thirdly, all I've seen you do is ask for Management positions as if desperate. If you're serious about this improve your Grammar and sort yourself out to stick to one website.

Reguardless of that, Good Luck.

And if you're serious about your post you would make sure that your grammar and spelling is to the same standard you're suggesting they should get to.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!