PDA

View Full Version : New Music Website - *READ*

TalkSound
25-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi There,

Im working on opening a new music discussion website, the site will be part user content and then part content written by staff reporters. I opened this site before over a year ago but didnt realise how much time the site would take up and so had to close the site but now I have alot more time to dedicate towards the site so im hoping with some support of people who would like to get on board this project we can get the site back up again. When the site was last online we got sponsored by many bands who supplied tickets and merch in exchange for promotion on the site. We got interviews with some great bands throughout the UK and we even got tickets to give away each week to the astoria music venue in london. We still have an established facebook page for the website which has over 4,000 friends which is very useful for when promoting the site!

I have got the web hosting for the site sorted and have got a domain name, the domain name I have is only being used to build the site on before we open it and decide on a name. Last time the site was open it was called TalkSound but im hoping with the help of the team who get on board of this project we can come up with a better name.

Obviously all positions are unpaid on the website but once we get sponsorship from bands & music venue's again you will get alot of great stuff inreturn for your help with the site.

Im really hoping to find a person(s) who has a great knowldge of cpanel and technical side of website building as I have got a alright knowledge but lack on the more technical side.

Please PM me if you would like to get involved and add me on habbo: partie2

Cheers! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!