PDA

View Full Version : A little info please? [Reguarding Pokemon Silver]

ItsDave
25-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I brought my little sister this game for no apparent reason and is it only possible to save just one game... over itself? Can I not create another profile or something? She has a spare DS if that's any help.

+REP to anyone that helps I geuss.

Stryderman
25-04-2010, 03:08 PM
If its the original pokemon silver i remember it being only one game to be able to save same as blue red and yellow

Neil
25-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Pokemon games only allow you to store 1 gamesave per game, it's stupid but it's how it is.

ItsDave
25-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah its the silver re-make.

Thats well bad, I was really hoping I could play it whilst my sister was at school or something. Oh bugger :/. I thought they would've somehow improved it with this new DS era. Sad times ;[

Neil
25-04-2010, 03:26 PM
It's probably got something to do with Nintendo being money hungry or just something to do with having multiple saves and trading, I donno.

Danzilla
25-04-2010, 04:22 PM
You can buy something from action replay but i forgot what its called (something media).
It alows you to have multiple saves on each game like pokemon but its £25.
But it includes the cheat cartridge so i guess its not that bad as that on its own is £15.

Ajthedragon
28-04-2010, 07:06 AM
At the title screen (the lugia going up and down), press Up+Select+B. It will ask you if you want to delete your data. :)

ItsDave
28-04-2010, 08:50 AM
At the title screen (the lugia going up and down), press Up+Select+B. It will ask you if you want to delete your data. :)

But I dont. I want to have a seperate save file so my sister can play as her character and I can play as mine. I might just buy another game, could be easier :S

Oleh
28-04-2010, 06:54 PM
I would suggest buying a seperate game yeah, my nextdoor neighbour stole my gbc from me and deleted my save (300+ hours) because u cant create new

Ajthedragon
28-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Its never been possible to have multiple saved games with Pokemon, sadly. :P

Was why I had to restart my SS. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!