PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo ID - "activation" >:/

QueenOfHabbo
27-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Okay, I have noticed when you first create a new Habbo ID an activation e-mail gets sent to your e-mail account. This allowed that username to be activated (you can post on the forums and get a trading pass etc)
However, when you create another new account on that Habbo ID you can't activate that habbo properly. I mean, I get the activation e-mail for it and click the link but it still isn't activated! (I have done this several times now, I've even changed the e-mail twice) I'm not the only one with this problem... It seems to be happening to everyone

I contacted player support and they were like "hotmail blocks our e-mails" which is irrelevant because I use googlemail and explained that clearly. They are seriously of no help...

So yeah, I can only use one account on that certain Habbo ID... And I want to use the other one :(

Anyway sorry for my rant, I just wanted to know if you think this will be fixed or if Habbo has done this for a reason...
Sorry if this was confusing xD

Edited by Okapia (Forum Moderator) from Habbo In General.

Cosmic
27-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I have this exact same problem. I contacted Habbo only to be sent FAQs and then told me that my issue was closed.
It's clearly a bug that they aren't addressing but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is experiencing it!

QueenOfHabbo
27-04-2010, 04:21 PM
I hope it gets sorted :(
I don't think player support are understanding what I'm saying. They just keep telling me to use GMail Or Yahoo, which I am! LOL
Hopefully this will be fixed during the merge

Cosmic
27-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. It's so annoying when you're trying your best to explain the problem and they do little to help you.

marriott0.01
27-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Are you adding an existing unactivated account to the HabboID?

QueenOfHabbo
27-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Are you adding an existing unactivated account to the HabboID?
No, it happens when you add a new habbo to the HabboID.
All of the new ones you make can't be activated, only the first one that existed on that particular Habbo ID can be activated... if you get me. xD

Phil
27-04-2010, 09:18 PM
My friend had this problem. To be honest it's probably better to ask around because I'm sure somebody else has had this problem and figured it out because to be honest they Customer Support aren't a great help :P

marriott0.01
27-04-2010, 09:23 PM
No, it happens when you add a new habbo to the HabboID.
All of the new ones you make can't be activated, only the first one that existed on that particular Habbo ID can be activated... if you get me. xD

Have you tried accessing that account without the HabboID but just the account? :D

QueenOfHabbo
27-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Have you tried accessing that account without the HabboID but just the account? :D
Yeah I have, but because this account was made AFTER HabboID was released, it won't let me.
Oh well, I think the only option is to wait and see if it gets fixed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!