PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Smoke

Lew
28-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Can anyone inform me of the prices on other hotels?

Mr-Trainor
28-04-2010, 04:43 PM
It is released in at least one EN hotel and therefore will not be called as 'super/unreleased' :)

Lew
28-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Can anyone inform me of the prices on other hotels?

But thanks nonetheless luke :D

Ajthedragon
29-04-2010, 06:41 AM
Very little on USA.

ashyboy999
29-04-2010, 11:55 PM
jupiter, saturn and mercury are around 1-2 hcs each on habbo.com

proof go to www.bobbavalues.com (http://www.bobbavalues.com) i used that to determine what rares (in their case supers) may soar due to the fact habbo usa is the 2nd biggest UK being the biggest. i think all 3 are doomed personally as well as chocolate, blueberry and bubblegum ice cream machines.

from using bobba values i figured the white, blue and gold pillows would rise significantly as well as the toffee icm and yellow amber lamp which is why i have all of those except gold pillow didnt get to it in time before the rise

-Danube-
30-04-2010, 10:02 PM
AU - N/A
SG - N/A
UK - 62HC
USA - 1HC

Don't think this will rise, smokes have never really been very very popular anyways. Guessing at a value of about 10HC maybe??? That is if the people from AU and SG actually want to buy them. If not it could plummit down to the USA price. It's hard to guess the future lol.

Lew
01-05-2010, 01:31 PM
jupiter, saturn and mercury are around 1-2 hcs each on habbo.com

proof go to www.bobbavalues.com (http://www.bobbavalues.com) i used that to determine what rares (in their case supers) may soar due to the fact habbo usa is the 2nd biggest UK being the biggest. i think all 3 are doomed personally as well as chocolate, blueberry and bubblegum ice cream machines.

from using bobba values i figured the white, blue and gold pillows would rise significantly as well as the toffee icm and yellow amber lamp which is why i have all of those except gold pillow didnt get to it in time before the rise

Thanks but im asking about Smoke machines.. not pillows + icm's

Thanks Danube +rep

ashyboy999
04-05-2010, 01:03 PM
i mentioned the smokes 1 hc basically, their only 62 cus some people are saving. soon as the merge comes theyll panic and sell for nothing and probably cause most of its downfall to be honest. always the way lol

use the value site i mentioned youll see whats high and low. what safes and whats risky so you know whats bound to crash before your flooding tradecity in block capitals panicking in 1 or 2 weeks time?

pillows and icms.... it was an example lol explaining that the smokes are joining them in the low values no doubt about it.. if theres smokes you want that may rise id say venus, neptune, earth, pluto and endor. .com dosent have the payday endor

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!