PDA

View Full Version : Do you..

Stryderman
29-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Yeh basically i been lookin through the forums and theres alot of people just givin out their facebook msns etc.

I wouldnt just cos i have my own reasons but do you feel like not specifically safe but like ok [idk wht the word is] like giving out your details to everyone even if you dont know them?

Im jus wondering like i have nothing against it was jus curious

::Art::
29-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I don't mind giving mine out, but i see what u mean

Swastika
29-04-2010, 05:24 PM
i don't give mine out, i have real friends not e-ones.

Smits
29-04-2010, 05:29 PM
only for real friends

Nixt
29-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I will happily give mine out to people I know, although I have a separate MSN for HxF and one for real life. Some people from HxF have my Facebook as they are people I know and get along with and the idea of Facebook is to network with people you get along with. I feel safe doing it to, because I don't have any information on my Facebook and do not give out information on my MSN that I believe would compromise me.

Jordy
29-04-2010, 06:01 PM
MSN Yeah, not really too fussy about who's on there. I should probably add more people from here on to MSN tbh, I've only about four people :P

Facebook I have three older online friends but other than that I reject anyone else from online.

Shar
29-04-2010, 06:02 PM
I'd only give out my msn...
My facebook is too personal to give out to people I don't actually know irl

Gibs960
29-04-2010, 06:09 PM
I will happily give out my msn (PM for MSN) :L but my facebook is personal sort of although people have searched my name some how! :D

kuzkasate
29-04-2010, 06:58 PM
But tbh, if you go on the email that you use fb with, and give that out, people can still find you because it comes up with like "Do you know this person from your email address." or w.e it says lol

but yeah, dont mind msn - fb i wouldnt give out.

Blinger$
29-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Everyone can have my msn. I don't usually talk on it (only talk to two or three peeps?).
Facebook ... Meg!

buttons
29-04-2010, 07:53 PM
i give out my msn to anyone because i use it very rarely, i don't use my msn to link to anything so i guess i feel safe with that.
i only have 2 people from hxf on my facebook, both who hardly come on here. i won't give to anyone else even though i used to and it's all private now. only one person has my number but loads used to ;p

Stephen
29-04-2010, 11:58 PM
I keep my rl and online msn seperate

IceNineKills
30-04-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't use MSN so anyone can have my addy ([email protected])

and my facebook is full of random people anyway so i dont mind about that either.

Rixion
30-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I add facebook friends who I know well, be it in real life or over the internet.

syko2006
30-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Different MSN for personal and HXF. So I don't mind giving out my HXF one. Though I keep my Facebook very personal and the only person I've got on there online is Garion. He added me using his cunning, but I don't mind though 'cos I get along ok with him. xD

AlexOC
30-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I give out my msn like mad, dont really care who has me on it. [email protected]

My facebook is a bit less advertised, i would give it to someone if they want it but i dont use it in my sig all the time.

Caution
30-04-2010, 05:57 PM
I feel safe about it, but I don't know anyone online that well that I'd speak to them on MSN or Facebook. I used to add people from here but they're the people I don't speak to on MSN.

wixard
30-04-2010, 06:12 PM
my msn is for everybody

err facebook i have like 10 people that i've met online
i know i can trust em, i had others for a bit but deleted them cos i got paranoid
but my email and fb are linked so that kinda fails right there

benjamin
01-05-2010, 01:12 PM
i give out my msn to anyone because i use it very rarely, i don't use my msn to link to anything so i guess i feel safe with that.
i only have 2 people from hxf on my facebook, both who hardly come on here. i won't give to anyone else even though i used to and it's all private now. only one person has my number but loads used to ;p

LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

People off here have my msn and facebook I think, facebook is in my signature too. I don't really mind, I'm not overly worried because in all fairness I don't really think anyone can do much. I used to be good mates with a lot of people off here, and I'm barely on here or msn so I thought I may as well put my facebook in my signature.

Kieran
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Anyone can happily have either of mine.... Nothing personal on either and I'm clever enough not to give personal details out ;)

A simple search for my real name on Google brings up about 10 pages all related to me!

benjamin
01-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Anyone can happily have either of mine.... Nothing personal on either and I'm clever enough not to give personal details out ;)

A simple search for my real name on Google brings up about 10 pages all related to me!

Holy crap, you're from Oxford too?

Volumise
01-05-2010, 03:49 PM
i don't really mind giving out my msn
and to some my fb
its not like im gonna give them my home address :)

Aidenn
01-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I dont Really mind, but i only give it to people i trust.

danzooo
02-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Tbh my Facebook is private so I don't mind. I haven't given out my msn on here (apart from fellow mods, but thats different).

le harry
02-05-2010, 05:28 PM
i believe tom is the only person i have on hxf

Meree.
02-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't mind giving out my MSN to certain people, as long as I trust that person.

As for Facebook, thats a no no. Only one person from Habbo has my Facebook, and that's because i've known them for ages and trust them 100%.
I guess I don't feel safe giving my Facebook out, because you always hear about people's MSN's being hacked. That doesn't exactly have your most deepest and personal information on it, but people's Facebooks reveal more about them.

rnix
02-05-2010, 08:51 PM
It's really risky giving it out. as i have experienced! Got too friendly with someone and well ;) Won't post about it :L
But i have a online msn now and dont own a facebook anymore :)

AgnesIO
02-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Give my msn to virtually anyone - if threy turn out toi be some sort of paedo I nlock em lol.

My facebook is for real friends only though!

CJW93
03-05-2010, 10:50 PM
http://www.facebook.com/Charlie.W93?ref=profile
[email protected]

I don't care tbh if I don't want them to know stuff about me I will just delete them, but tbh I dont mind

Hollie
04-05-2010, 04:23 PM
i wouldnt post it on a forum for everyone to see.
but, if i knew someone i would mayve give them my msn in a private messege, not my facebook though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!