PDA

View Full Version : Fallout New Vegas

Firehorse
29-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Who here is eagerly awaiting this? The teaser trailer is epic and almost identical to that of Fallout 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGx3o52tV4

Due for release later this year but with no date yet specified.

Dan2nd
29-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I enjoyed Fallout 3 more than any game I have played for a long time so am really looking forward to New Vegas coming out.

I'm hoping there will be alot more human settlements and communities I can destroy :P

april
05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I think I'm going to pick this one up on the PS3, I've always stuck to PC gaming but I wanna utilize the PS3 a bit more and Fallout is a great game.

This one looks equally promisable.

[Chris]
05-05-2010, 11:52 PM
I personally loved Fallout 3. And HOPEFULLY; New vegas will stand up there, Maybe be even better.

PaulMacC
08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Defiantly picking this up, Fallout 3 is a game that made my purchase of a gaming console for the single player alone worthwhile.

Accipiter
19-05-2010, 09:47 AM
fallout wiki has quite alot of information on it from screen shots & leaked info by staff etc.

Apparently it carries on from fallout2 were the vault dweller was "killed" and left to die in the wasteland, in the trailer we dunno if that is the vault dweller but i think it might be.

But the story line sounds immense, in fallout 2 ceaser (owns new vegas strip) went to attack ncr, he succesfully compromised one of there stations, but got a bit ontop of himself and went to attack hoover damn (owned by ncr) but he failed, now ncr's leaders are apparently attempting to attack vegas strip.

NCR are the highest civilisations in the game they originated from vault 13, a vault that opened 6 months before any others, in this time they searched the wastes and got all the huge technology and bases etc, from there on they turned into a giant civilisation said to be bigger than the enclave.

and they have giant herds of them cows to.

can't wait for it, release date is suppose to be around november, it was set for release at the beginning of this year though before.

and theres new creatures etc on it.

can't wait ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!