30-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Doesn't come out till monday.....

wixard
30-04-2010, 12:05 PM
jetpacks, aweeeeeeeeesome

it's fun i played last night

Callum.
30-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I tried expertzone and they had took the halo reach hq link off. Damnnnnn, I'm so pissed.

Chris
30-04-2010, 03:15 PM
I tried expertzone and they had took the halo reach hq link off. Damnnnnn, I'm so pissed.

I was at school so unfortunately i couldn't do it either. :/

PaulMacC
30-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Doesn't come out till monday.....
Pre-release codes have been released to gaming companies. Some who have done competitions for them.

samsaBEAR
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM
I've seen what the various youtubers have thought of it, and just going by them it looks brilliant. Personally I'm only going to play that till it finishes, I feel like I want to kill myself everytime I play MW2 now

PaulMacC
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Guard power is so overpowered.

Nuct
01-05-2010, 02:41 PM
I like a few of the armor abilities. The jetpacks can be quite fun to use as well if you want to confuse someone.

samsaBEAR
01-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Guard power is so overpowered.
I don't 100% get it, does all it do is protect you for a short amount of time and then release an EMP? How could that be overpowered?

Neil
01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't 100% get it, does all it do is protect you for a short amount of time and then release an EMP? How could that be overpowered?

I'm going on general knowledge as I've not really been paying attention to Reach and wouldn't know the pros and cons of these armour abilities but wouldn't an EMP rip nearby shields to pieces or something?

PaulMacC
01-05-2010, 03:19 PM
People spam it in the middle of a fight and you cant hit them for 10 seconds.

PaulMacC
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Ran into a guy today.
GirLz LoVe mY BR

[Chris]
01-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Ran into a guy today.
GirLz LoVe mY BR

/Facepalm.

Tbh, im looking forward to see how possibly stupid all these things are ;/

samsaBEAR
01-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm going on general knowledge as I've not really been paying attention to Reach and wouldn't know the pros and cons of these armour abilities but wouldn't an EMP rip nearby shields to pieces or something?
Well I'm guessing that's the idea of the EMP, to lower your enemies' shields

Oh right I see, well I guess if it's something that annoys the majority of players then it'll get tweaked for the full release

ItsDave
01-05-2010, 10:40 PM

I feel quite saddened as if my Ghost Splatter Spree's will never be the same :(

[Chris]
01-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I feel quite saddened as if my Ghost Splatter Spree's will never be the same :(

They will be.. If people dont use armour lock.

ItsDave
01-05-2010, 11:23 PM
;6437974']They will be.. If people dont use armour lock.

I hope after the beta they see it as a bad idea and get rid of it. It just won't be the same. It's basically painkiller from MW2 but activated when you want and riot shields covering all angles. What bad times.

PaulMacC
02-05-2010, 12:41 AM
I give up, the flaws are becoming apparent. The whole game is a race to get power weapons and spam nades. It isnt skill anymore, just who has the most luck in getting to the plasma launcher or sniper. The new BR sucks and melee > guns. You can kill someone faster with a double beat down than you can spraying with a BR. It sucks. Did I mention the pistol does the same damage as the DMR. Indeed.

samsaBEAR
02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
I give up, the flaws are becoming apparent. The whole game is a race to get power weapons and spam nades. It isnt skill anymore, just who has the most luck in getting to the plasma launcher or sniper. The new BR sucks and melee > guns. You can kill someone faster with a double beat down than you can spraying with a BR. It sucks. Did I mention the pistol does the same damage as the DMR. Indeed.
I've never ever liked the whole burst fire then melee someone to kill them. I'm guessing it's because Bungie decided to either make the guns so weak that it takes so much ammo to kill just by firing your gun. I must admit that when I saw the plasma launcher I was kinda perplexed, from the footage I've seen there seems to be no way to avoid the grenades, which is totally stupid and unfair

Sameer!
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Anyone got any beta keys giving away?

PaulMacC
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Anyone got any beta keys giving away?
Are you mad!?
People are selling them for $50 each. Why would they give them away for free :L

Lost_Addict
02-05-2010, 05:02 PM
and the beta comes out tommoz....... lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!