PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to upload a picture to make my Gamer Picture

Gibs960
30-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I wanna upload a picture I've made to my Xbox live account to make it my gamer picture, but I can't seem to figure it out, any help?

matt$
30-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Think you'll need a migration cable for that and some programmes, well that's how i do it, but there might be other ways

Gibs960
30-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I have 2 questions - What's a migration cable? - What programmes do I need?

matt$
30-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Migration cable, is what you can either buy off eBay or Microsoft for like £4-£15. it connects to your xbox hardrive which you then plug into your pc, you can then use a programme called xport 360 which allows u to view the hardrive and edit/place things into it. video on how to use that here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnsrZo-TCk&feature=related you can then download a programme called modio, you use modio by dragging your profile off your hardrive onto it, you can then change gamerpic with whatever you want, with the cable you can also get thousands of free gamerpics, mod your gamerscore, change lobby names etc.. Just youtube 'How to mod using transfer cable' :)

Hope this helped :eusa_danc

Oleh
07-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Its impossible to upload a picture as your gamerpicture unless its through a live vision cam

[Chris]
07-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Its impossible to upload a picture as your gamerpicture unless its through a live vision cam

Yeah, You cant use custom pictures without a Live camera, But even then only your friends can see it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!