PDA

View Full Version : MSN frozen :@

Jamieb
02-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Hello,

Last night some people added me and I accepted then for them all to add me into one convo...
I wasnt paying much attention to what they was saying as I was working on some other stuff at the time...
I looked after few min to see that they said they frozen my msn.... I just assumed they was talking rubish as I though WLM had sorted that hack out.... Now I cant login... How do I un-freeze?

Thanks alot.

Jamie

:LUFC:
02-05-2010, 04:54 PM
When my hotmail got frozen i just changed my password and it let me log in..

Jamieb
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Tryed that and still not log me in....

Meree.
02-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I had this last week. Its called botting.

When your email address gets posted onto a hacking site. i.e (www.hackforumz.com)
It's posted into the VIP section where only people who pay to see the VIP forums can access it.

They then add you, and try to look through your details to hack you, either that or they freeze your MSN.
You'll have to make a new one and not accept anyone you don't know in future.

jackass
02-05-2010, 10:55 PM
You'll have to make a new one and not accept anyone you don't know in future.

That's not correct. You can contact Windows Live and explain to them the issue, and your email address, and they can sort it out. It happened to me, I did that, and bam - sorted!

Casio
24-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Actually, when people normally freeze your msn they normally do it for pleasure, and now when your msn gets frozen you can now change your password to be unfrozen, as microsoft have tried patching it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!