PDA

View Full Version : What's the most awkward thing you have experience?

marriott0.01
03-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Quite simple really, what is the most awkward experience you can think of.

Mine is quite simple really, my ex girlfriend is now dating this guy I used to have the biggest crush on, he was actually the person to turn me bi, but still I feel awkward that them 2 are now dating, but I'm happy for them :)

So what is your most awkward experience? It can be anything at all.

Volumise
03-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Quite simple really, what is the most awkward experience you can think of.

Mine is quite simple really, my ex girlfriend is now dating this guy I used to have the biggest crush on, he was actually the person to turn me bi, but still I feel awkward that them 2 are now dating, but I'm happy for them :)

So what is your most awkward experience? It can be anything at all.

aw :(

i budged my friend as a joke only realising that it wasnt her o.o it was awkward at the time cos she was just staring at me...

=Lizzy
03-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I ran up to someone who i thoguht was my friend, it was actually someone who i hated, I didnt realise at that moment and i hugged her,
she then turned around and jsut stared i had to say sorry.

dirrty
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
saying "haha, your mum!", then my friend replied with "my mums dead". i forgot she died a few months before :(

Volumise
03-05-2010, 04:43 PM
another experience is when you run into a boy you know when your with your friends and your friends start making 'oOoOo' noises. very awkward, for me anyway

myke
03-05-2010, 04:43 PM
mocking something and then finding out my friend does it...

i can't give examples, it's unfair of me to

Inseriousity.
03-05-2010, 04:45 PM
saying "haha, your mum!", then my friend replied with "my mums dead". i forgot she died a few months before :(

I've done this one once.
I've smacked someone's bum when I was really young (in wacky warehouse) telling her to get down the slide thinking it was my sister and it wasn't.
My ex-girlfriend started dating my cousin, that was awkward but wasn't fussed in the end.

Shar
03-05-2010, 05:13 PM
I think I experience at least one awkward thing every single day...I'm clumsy like that :$

wixard
03-05-2010, 05:31 PM
err i dunno it's probably something sexual anyway

or whenever i'm ******** bout somebody and they're within earshot

buttons
03-05-2010, 06:29 PM
i've done something similar
my friends brother hung himself, next day i spoke to her i said "how's it hanging" everyone just shut up and started at me in horror >.< oopz

I've done this one once.
I've smacked someone's bum when I was really young (in wacky warehouse) telling her to get down the slide thinking it was my sister and it wasn't.
My ex-girlfriend started dating my cousin, that was awkward but wasn't fussed in the end.
why would you smack ur sisters bum?? lol

marriott0.01
03-05-2010, 06:39 PM
my friends brother hung himself, next day i spoke to her i said "how's it hanging" everyone just shut up and started at me in horror >.< oopz

OMG AT THAT! That would of been most awkward thing ever.

Axel
03-05-2010, 07:02 PM

WINNER!

Nice work, Jen.

Mathew
03-05-2010, 07:35 PM

I've done this before. I really had no idea their Mum had died until their friend quietly pulled me over and told me.

FlyingJesus
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
why would you smack ur sisters bum?? lol

wiktoria
03-05-2010, 08:09 PM
LOL once i ran up to some randomer thinking it was my dad and when I realised it wasn't I was pretending to chase a butterfly :S LOL

Jordy
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Probably when I was in a group of five and two overly ambitious chavs tried to mug us. They then realised they couldn't really mug us so we all kinda stared at each other awkwardly for a few minutes and walked off. I suppose it's not the kind of awkward/embarrassing people have posted above but it was a strange silence to say the least.

immense
03-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm not sure if I have a moment that epitomises all my awkward moments, I just have a collection. I've done the whole parent dying thing so I won't post that. Probably when my best mates cousin went past and I said what a **** she was proper gagging for it and didn't know. Or maybe last week when I met David Cameron and called him Nick Clegg by accident, that was pretty bad.

CJW93
03-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Punched a guy in the arm messing about thinking it was my mate, I thought wrong

Meanies
03-05-2010, 08:57 PM
um one that i can remember was at the swimming pool and i was underwater and i thought i grabbed my dads leg but it was some random girl. was kinda awkward.

Swastika
03-05-2010, 11:46 PM
OMG!!! Thats seriously one of the best things ive ever heard LOL!

ill always remember walking with my mam holding her hand when i was little, letting go then grabbing it again and kept walking for ages, only untill i realised i had grabbed some other womans hand and was walking with a complete stranger holding her hand.

ChickenFaces
04-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Oh I've done some pretty awkward things.

Too many to name but if I had to I'd say erm.

Lol well my most awkward moment involves certain forumers so I won't say it I'll just say another.
Well there was the time when I walked up to my teacher and asked her if she did certain things during her 'me time' I'm sure you can fill in the rest. But I said it more bluntly than that. It was so funny!

marriott0.01
04-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh I've done some pretty awkward things.

Too many to name but if I had to I'd say erm.

Lol well my most awkward moment involves certain forumers so I won't say it I'll just say another.
Well there was the time when I walked up to my teacher and asked her if she did certain things during her 'me time' I'm sure you can fill in the rest. But I said it more bluntly than that. It was so funny!

Dw i know your MOST awkward moment ;) It involves Demi Lovato? :)

brandon
04-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Probably walking down the stairs after a lesson talking about the scariest teacher in school and mocking the way he spoke. Then realising that he was behind me.

Blinger$
04-05-2010, 03:49 AM
I'm surprised nobody has said something like "being busted *******" or something...

Hollie
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
walked into a toilet cubicle when someone was in it :o :$

Rozi
04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
oh god there must be so many.

maybe when I had like sprained my ankle really badly and fell over when I was getting changed. Had to get my friend to help me up lol, thankfully I was wearing underwear :(

MrGazet
04-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Uh.. going out with someone who likes you but you don't.

And its your 1st date and you got each other a farewell pressie

OMG LOL

The Don
04-05-2010, 06:06 PM
When on holiday walking into someone elses apartment thinking it was mine. they were all just there eating there tea staring at me lol.

dbgtz
04-05-2010, 07:27 PM
when my nan came in with her undergarments on probs
never get awkward moments really

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!