dbgtz
04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Who makes the better one.
(copied from another thread)
infinity ward > treyarch
they make the engine
their stories are always better
theyre better imo

treyarch are one of those games companies that uses already made engines to make lots of games rather then focusing on one game, meaning their focus on each individual game won't be so much. You also have to think IWs games are like "testers" then treyarch can remove bad stuff if they wish and IW will in the next one. Juggernaut anyone? IW are better, it's just they can't remove a whole perk that's already in the game, or create a whole new system to detect campers or any bull like that. Campers aren't IWs fault, it's people who abuse the game because they're sad enough to care that much about k/d and crap enough so they have to camp to actually get kills.

Neil
04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Treyarch because they aren't afraid to step the game up.

They use the engine because ITS THE SAME GAME, who really makes 2 seperate engines for yearly releases of the exact same game? It would be stupid.

IW ruined Call of Duty. Perks, killstreaks, prestige and crap ruined it.

Also the Treyarch storys are miles better than IW.

CoD4 > WaW sure but Black Ops is probably going to be the best CoD game since CoD2.

Also a good percentage of your points against Treyarch are just plain stupid.

samsaBEAR
05-05-2010, 01:53 AM
I've only played W@W from Treyarch, and I really enjoy playing it online. My disc scratched before I could install it to my hard drive, so I could never complete the campaign, but in some ways I preferred W@W over COD4 online. I think it was the maps, bar the tank ones, they were well made and just looked and felt brilliant.

Stryderman
05-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Whoever made world at war cod mw an mw2 are just a joke they are crap

Blinger$
05-05-2010, 05:06 AM
IMO they are completely different. If you like modern shooting games, you will most likely like IW, if you prefer world war shooters, then you'll go treyarch..

dbgtz
05-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Treyarch because they aren't afraid to step the game up.

They use the engine because ITS THE SAME GAME, who really makes 2 seperate engines for yearly releases of the exact same game? It would be stupid.

IW ruined Call of Duty. Perks, killstreaks, prestige and crap ruined it.

Also the Treyarch storys are miles better than IW.

CoD4 > WaW sure but Black Ops is probably going to be the best CoD game since CoD2.

Also a good percentage of your points against Treyarch are just plain stupid.

Some of them aren't against treyarch, they're saying why infinity ward games "suck"

Fez
05-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Both

Though I lean towards Treyarch because Infinity Ward are seriously big headed and about to crumble as a studio anyway.

Wise
08-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Treyarch made great graphics for Call Of Duty (5): World at War. Modern Warfare 2, in my mind, is better gameplay, killstreaks, weapons etc.

Inifinty win every area, except graphics. Team up guys <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!