PDA

View Full Version : Britishmongal - most annoying n00b u can meet

Heterodox
03-08-2005, 04:09 AM
I was in a game room prize was majestic , no p2s rev and final round and it was a mini maze, he went wrong way and i was long way ahead of him and i came thru and then hes in door shouting '' HE ERRORED ME '' and guess what we did a redo and he won the prize, just sharing my daylie hates out :D

anwyas whaen u see him in a room tell him to burn in hell and hope he dies soon. not to offend him but mean it :D

i dont care if u bad rep me

~Hilton~
03-08-2005, 04:25 AM
What a noobish ******

bwabycinderella
03-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Seems like a little ****. YOU should hunt him down them kill him.

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Bra isn't that bad >_>

Chaz
03-08-2005, 07:40 AM
same happend 2 me but the prize was a throne! and he won it!!!!!! coz the same happend but diffrent person

Rawr
03-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Lol why this in this section? :s .

P.s He is a n00b :p

alexxxxx
03-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I hate n00bs that do stuff like that! Being an anoyying n00b should be against the habbo way!

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 08:17 AM
If being an annoying noob was against the Habbo Way, most of us would be banned.

And as I said, Bra isn't an annoying noob -.-"
You can't judge someone on one incident.
Bra is cool =[

Chimed
03-08-2005, 08:17 AM
I hate n00bs that do stuff like that! Being an anoyying n00b should be against the habbo way!

If they got banned for it then that would be like 6000 habbos lol

Sabre_1
03-08-2005, 08:27 AM
If being an annoying noob was against the Habbo Way, most of us would be banned.

And as I said, Bra isn't an annoying noob -.-"
You can't judge someone on one incident.
Bra is cool =[
1. His nickname is Bra...how cool can he be? :s
2. If this is what Habbo News & Rumours is these days i'm out.

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 08:30 AM
1. His nickname is Bra...how cool can he be? :s

-.-" It isn't his nickname, it's just what *I* call him.
He calls me "J a-s-s" since I call him Bra.

Sabre_1
03-08-2005, 08:34 AM
-.-" It isn't his nickname, it's just what *I* call him.
He calls me "J a-s-s" since I call him Bra.
Well good luck with that, I hope A.ss and Bra have a great friendship together. :rolleyes:
And anyway from what this guy's saying he sounds like one of those stupid annoying little whiners who can't stand to lose because they just aren't manly enough and have to lie just so they can win. What a loser. And don't deny he isn't because this dude clearly says that's what he did.

Ooh, it's only one time, so does that make him ok then? I'll go bomb New York but because it's ony one time I can't be all that bad? :@ Jerk

Steven
03-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Everyone or atleast some people have a nicename for their friends, I happen to be calle Stevie by some, It doesnt matter who calls who what it's a nickname you don't need to get all prissy about it.
Secondly, Heteroxdoo or whatever is a scripter and would be most liekly to error Brandon, but then again I have seen some competitive sides to Brandon, but all in all the game owner done a fair redo and Heterdox just happened to lose that time, it's hard lines I know, but you win some you lose some, Brandon just happened to be the lucky guy in this case. So now you've based Brandon being a whiner etc because of one thing one person said?
Ok you're a loser, now everyone will think you're a loser because I, this one person, said so.

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Everyone or atleast some people have a nicename for their friends, I happen to be calle Stevie by some, It doesnt matter who calls who what it's a nickname you don't need to get all prissy about it.
Secondly, Heteroxdoo or whatever is a scripter and would be most liekly to error Brandon, but then again I have seen some competitive sides to Brandon, but all in all the game owner done a fair redo and Heterdox just happened to lose that time, it's hard lines I know, but you win some you lose some, Brandon just happened to be the lucky guy in this case. So now you've bansed Brandon being a whiner etc because of one thing one person said?
Ok you're a loser, now everyone will think you're a loser because I, this one person, said so.

Eee, go StevieBas! :)
Would Bra tell an entire forum about some dude who happened to annoy him? ^o) Ima go ask him later xD

Sabre_1
03-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Eee, go StevieBas! :)
Would Bra tell an entire forum about some dude who happened to annoy him? ^o) Ima go ask him later xD
Umm dude? You think you could not come on as your second account, spit out a load of bull, and then come back as your first account and agree with yourself? :rolleyes:

It's just odd how you happened to disappear offline while Spiderman came online and whined a load. Plus the account is Spiderman, and then you have Spiderman logos all over your Infrangible account. :rolleyes: :eusa_danc

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 08:49 AM
ROFL!
Spiderman is Steven.
I'm not nooby enough to post as a second person >_<
Want to get someone to check IP'S/whatever.
Then who'll feel like the idiot? Idiot.

EDIT: And since when did I appear as offline? I never signed out, and I was lookign through different forums until he replied -.-"
AND is it against the law for two people to like the same thing? Well SORRRY.

Steven
03-08-2005, 08:51 AM
What the hell?
You're so thick.
More than one person in the world likes spiderman.
He is afterall WORLDWIDE.
And guess what n8 made her that signature, and he made me one.
Jasmine is one of my best friends, and uhh 2 accounts is illegal on the forum.
You're so dumb it's actually hilarious.
It's not ''whining'' it's called arguing, look into it.

GoldenGrahams
03-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Umm dude? You think you could not come on as your second account, spit out a load of bull, and then come back as your first account and agree with yourself? :rolleyes:

It's just odd how you happened to disappear offline while Spiderman came online and whined a load. Plus the account is Spiderman, and then you have Spiderman logos all over your Infrangible account. :rolleyes: :eusa_dancPMSL! They're not clones! Who would buy their forum clone VIP? I know Stevie and I met Infrangible in Budy's room "DwP Ownz" or whatever it was called. Funny how they're both HC and both VIP's. Jeez, :rolleyes:

Steven
03-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Yah, who would waste money on VIP and HC.
That's just down right stupidity.
I bet you've done it...

Jashmine
03-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Stevie be nice. People can't help it if they lack certain things at certain times...

But anyway :)

Joeymac
03-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Duh! thats how u win these days. either that or the people say "some1 traded me" if they lose, then its redo. he played it nice though.

Seacat
03-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!