PDA

View Full Version : For better or for worse?

Stryderman
05-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Right jus posted in hab section now rs time.

Do u think rs has changed for better or worse over the years?

Like with BH then PvP then No pkin no duel limit new skills etc.

Personally i think its got better i like the skills an i dnt rly pk so it never affected me. The only thing which annoys me is trade limit etc but youve got lend so its not all tht bad :D

Opinions??
gogogo

Arch
05-05-2010, 03:34 AM
alittle of both it depends though

[Jay]
05-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I agree with Arch it does depend on the person, I liked the old style pking and even though they have try to make pking better its still not the same so thats a negative.
However there has been many little updates for some skills which are very usefull, like the new slayer master.
The new skill however....sucks.

Kdwndr8
05-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Both. Bad and good updates.

I'd say better, with HD. The update that I hated the most was removing bh, otherwise things haven't been that bad.

Sure
05-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Id say they had good intension's for all of the updates, but not all the community liked them. Good and bad updates changed the game from what it used to be, in my eyes ruined the game, it is WAY too easy now.

Bun
07-05-2010, 07:34 AM
overall as a whole the game is better, but there have been some awful updates.

Callum.
07-05-2010, 04:59 PM
i only really enjoyed pking and that, so worse for me. although we don't know if the game would have died due to RWT.

[Jay]
08-05-2010, 07:04 PM
i only really enjoyed pking and that, so worse for me. although we don't know if the game would have died due to RWT.
Probably not, habbo is still going and loads of rwt goes on there.
I think they made rwt a bigger problem then it was.

Zak
13-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I think it has got worse, I really enjoyed pk'ing but then again as I've got older I just lost interest in it.. and didn't have time for it anymore.. found it rather pointless tbh. I just wish i'd kept my mask set, I'd be in the money right now :[ lol

Orangeesh
14-05-2010, 03:18 PM
I think it has got worse, I really enjoyed pk'ing but then again as I've got older I just lost interest in it.. and didn't have time for it anymore.. found it rather pointless tbh. I just wish i'd kept my mask set, I'd be in the money right now :[ lol

I agree with PKing, everyone misses that, althought it has got better since then, with god wars, tds and better quests.

scottish
18-05-2010, 10:19 PM
better m8

Richie
18-05-2010, 10:21 PM
the only thing rs failed at imo was taking away pking other than that for better

scottish
18-05-2010, 10:32 PM
new pking is kinda beter tho

If you killed someone risking 100k you can get 5m... but also if you pk someone with 30m you might only get 1m :P

but yeh.

And the fact you get bounty targets now other than having no specific challenger is good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!