PDA

View Full Version : hxhd lately

Storking
06-05-2010, 08:54 PM
The amount of sexually explicit language that's being said in there by certain people and the type of racial abuse that people are receiving (mainly ItsSharon) is bloody pathetic. Definately needs to be someone in there with rights and who will actually take action against this.. Habbox is supposed to be an official fansite but the abuse in it's helpdesk is vile. :S

Moved from [HxHD] by Oli (Forum Manager)

Nixt
06-05-2010, 08:59 PM
It's unfortunate that you are finding there is severe problems in HxHD in terms of the comments being made in there. I for one have reported a couple of people this evening because of their behaviour in there was unacceptable. Unfortunately I don't have rights (although I should do soon) and therefore couldn't kick people, and you find that a lot of people in there simply ignore or seem to be encouraged by warnings.

As I say whenever I am in there, I report people behaving inappropriately. I would encourage you to do the same. And of course, if Staff are present and failing to act, Management will be happy to sort those issues.

HotelUser
06-05-2010, 09:20 PM
I am not able to get in tonight until later on, though I can assure you if there are staff in the room who aren't taking action, you could always drop Ben and I a pm :)

Sharon
07-05-2010, 06:24 AM
At least this proves that I'm not nuts making stuff up on how much of a **** Ryan is. He does a lot to get to me (a lot of racism actually all of it is) no one cares.

Gina
07-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Yesterday, I Went to HxHD and there was a majority of staff with rights and without, ryanheh was there with tara, tara and ryan just wouldnt stop being rude too me and sadly staff did nothing, I Have 1 print screen of it but its not the worste of what hes done.

Tintinnabulate
07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Yesterday, I Went to HxHD and there was a majority of staff with rights and without, ryanheh was there with tara, tara and ryan just wouldnt stop being rude too me and sadly staff did nothing, I Have 1 print screen of it but its not the worste of what hes done.

If staff do nothing about any rule breakings, take as many screenshots as possible and PM them to MattGarner and Garion. They will sort it out.

Richie
07-05-2010, 12:36 PM
habbox can't do anything..

People with rights - kick - person re-enters
Jin - kick and ban - person re-enters in 10mins / go on a clone

Just don't take notice, its the internet. If you don't want to take insults, don't post pictures, simple as.

hah
07-05-2010, 01:38 PM
I am not able to get in tonight until later on, though I can assure you if there are staff in the room who aren't taking action, you could always drop Ben and I a pm :)

At least this proves that I'm not nuts making stuff up on how much of a **** Ryan is. He does a lot to get to me (a lot of racism actually all of it is) no one cares.

David you love ryan, you give him more chances than anyone else. If what Shazzy is saying is true i doubt you would so anything. I have a screenie of you going "ryannnnnnn ||||| (they wos heart symbols)" and in the same screen shot the ban sticky with his name on it. I would post it if i could get on my laptop. But yeah, not trying to preach here because im no angel myself when i go in.

Grig
07-05-2010, 01:43 PM
This does affect the general desk atmosphere with lots of arguing, abuse etc. It is gradually becoming a place I avoid. I don't generaly see such a problem at other desks either.

despect
07-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Thats not actually much staff can do, people with rights can just kick him over and over again... we don't have the power to actually ban them from the room, sadly we can't count on Jin to be at hxhd all the time, but we do try to make sure he doesnt break rules as often, but we can't actually do much.

HotelUser
07-05-2010, 02:16 PM
David you love ryan, you give him more chances than anyone else. If what Shazzy is saying is true i doubt you would so anything. I have a screenie of you going "ryannnnnnn ||||| (they wos heart symbols)" and in the same screen shot the ban sticky with his name on it. I would post it if i could get on my laptop. But yeah, not trying to preach here because im no angel myself when i go in.

Yesterday I banned Ryan, and he's blocked on my MSN. This constitutes as a very strange love!

The best way we can resolve this is for guests to report individual problems directly to Ben and I, if they feel that staff are not handing the issue sufficiently enough. A few weeks are I was being told the help desk had been being too strict, now it's the opposite :P

hah
07-05-2010, 02:23 PM
It was last week when you weren't hating him

Richie
07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
its laid bk wen ur "m8s" it certain ppl lolol

Posts merged by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double post due to forum lag

HotelUser
07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
It was last week when you weren't hating him

I'm sorry, I can't hate everyone all the time ;)!

But anywho I can agree with you guys that he does cause too much trouble, and the length of his leash has just become shorter!

Posts merged by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double post due to forum lag

dogboy123
07-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Kicking and dealing with troubled members is something we need to adress and sort out. with most people a few kicks will do the job, however somepeople it fuels them to carry on doing it and is actually an insight to break the rules.

If you see staff ignoring certain problems and users in the desk, then by all means screenie them and sent them in a PM to me and Dave, as that is not acceptable.

Sharon
07-05-2010, 03:12 PM
How come you all say "PM and we will take care of it" Ive sent over 4 PMs at least recently over the past three days. What do you all do just look at it :S

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2010, 03:27 PM
All issues in the help desk will be looked into by the HxHD Management. If you feel that they have not done anything at all, you can always contact myself, Roxy or Garion.

Although it is hard when you have to keep kicking the same person over and over again until they give up. I know that myself and others will keep kicking until they give up on occasions.

wixard
07-05-2010, 05:55 PM
i love how i get dragged into this

the only reason that rokgal2 or whatever is getting abuse, is because she asks for his attention ALL the time, if he stops saying **** to her she'll bring it up again, and no offense **** but same with you

just insult him back, he has so many flaws you could exploit the list is endless

Sharon
07-05-2010, 06:02 PM
How is it same with me :S I go brb for lyk 20 minutes come back - it just starts again before I even talk to him?

dogboy123
07-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Who is 'him', also if someone is bullying you then you should report it to habbo mods if no staff are there or if they have no rights. Will probably get banned aswell

Sharon
07-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Ryan of course, its just racism.

Yupt
07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I think that whatever sort of abuse or innapropriate jokes occur in hxhd need to be taken more seriously. Hxhd is sposed to be the official room for habbox. And it reflects badly upon the site.

despect
07-05-2010, 06:28 PM
I think that whatever sort of abuse or innapropriate jokes occur in hxhd need to be taken more seriously. Hxhd is sposed to be the official room for habbox. And it reflects badly upon the site.

Totally agree with that, however, as i said in my post previously there isnt much we can do, we can kick ryan over and over again, but it does get quite hard kicking the same person over and over and also dealing with the room and helping out, its quite a task.

wixard
07-05-2010, 06:39 PM
he craves attention and you all give him it
if you ignore it, don't say anything and kick i'm telling you right now he wont be as bad

and shaz, just put him on shut up.... that will piss him off the most

trust me I KNOW

hah
07-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I love how ryan is being racist when he is black himself and has a mangled tounge

Sharon
07-05-2010, 06:51 PM
I got told that and I won't deny it I rofl'd for ages then I asked him why's he racist and he just says he doesn't care.

To make this on topic I'll ignore him

HotelUser
07-05-2010, 07:31 PM

New rules to combat inroom bullying are being revised :)

dogboy123
08-05-2010, 09:00 AM
With new rules, and a new banning system hopefully you won't be feeling this in the future! We hope that these new systems are alot clearer and easier to understand :)

hah
08-05-2010, 09:33 AM
In my opinion, when josh and leah got rid if hxhd bans there seemed to be less trouble. I think David was the only one who wanted them at the time, hence why they were brought back when ben and him got the jobs

dogboy123
08-05-2010, 09:33 AM
They never got rid of bans :S. Just perm ones

hah
08-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Could have sworn they got rid off all bans lol

HotelUser
08-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Could have sworn they got rid off all bans lol

No and HxHD consisted of a giant trollfest when nobody was being banned back then!

wixard
08-05-2010, 02:37 PM
whats the new ban system like then

cos the strike thing sucked

dogboy123
08-05-2010, 02:40 PM
tara: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=642382

Sharon
08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Remember when Habbic was permed good times

but I don't get how that works what if their seriously bad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!