PDA

View Full Version : Heroes - Ends 12th May

ihatehash
07-05-2010, 12:44 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/i6mrs8.gif

Some of the most influential people in the world come from out of the box.
How else would we know what's going on without it?
Whether you love soaps or reality TV, we all have television characters that we just can't live without!
Simply reply to this thread telling us your favourite television hero and briefly explain why!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

=Lizzy
08-05-2010, 09:21 AM
My favourite tv Character is Cleveland Brown, off the Cleveland show , as hes very funny and it always works out in the end for him, also the theme tune is very catchy and its hard not to sing along with it

Mathew
08-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Paul and Barry Chuckle from Chucklevision. Two very funny old men who understand real comedy, what more can I say? I also have the Chucklevision Theme Tune as my ringtone... gosh I get some funny looks when it goes off in school :P

Pigperson
08-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Noddy - I would condone anyone who says that don't know or don't like Noddy. He is a truly iconic character of everyone's childhood life and he needs commemoration for that. He taught me not to drive when I am young as himself as he crashed his car. Noddy is the best.

Will

orientalframe?
08-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Fizz (From Tweenies) My favourite because when I was little she used to make me learn some new words, and make me have fun (:L) on TV.

Dan2nd
09-05-2010, 06:01 PM
The Doctor

The Doctor isn't just a hero to me he is our ambassador to the rest of the universe, time and time again he has saved the human race and expects no one to thank him he just flys away in that little blue box otherwise known as the TARDIS (Time And Relative Demensions In Space) and goes onto his next adventure. The Doctor has had many faces over the years and with each face comes a different personality http://www.deviantart.com/download/109127683/The_11_Doctors_wallpaper_by_adamis.png I bet his first incarnation old and stern never expected to grow up into a 906 year old whipper snapper like the 11th Doctor is now.

The tragic thing about the Doctor is that he has had so many companions each he made some sort of connections with some he fell in love with, but all of them have one thing in common the Doctor has had to say good bye to them. http://21pimlico.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/companions1.jpg

The Doctor is the last of the (known) Time Lords and has had to deal with not only the death of his race but also the knowledge that he had to trigger it. To top it all off the only other known survivor of his race is his once good friend (but now utterly mad enemy) The Master who is now presumed also dead.

The Doctor sometimes has tools with him that help him save the day these include:

- His sonic screw driver which can be used to lock/unlock doors, open devices oh and of course put up shelves.
- His psychic paper which he often uses to hide his true identity.
- K9 the robot dog he built the latest version now lives with Sarah Jane Smith
- Most important of all his TARDIS which can travel in time and space.

The Doctor isn't perfect though infact by saving us he is infact breaking the very code of his race which believes they should only ever observe planets like ours. He also tends to get very offended and take it extreamly personally when a human harms and sort of alien he even prooved this when Prime Minister Harriett Jones blew up an invading space ship which was leaving the planet.

In summary:

The Doctor is not perfect, in fact he has many flaws which often get him into a lot of trouble but he is my hero and without most of the human race knowing most of the time he is their hero to and as the main character for one of the longest running British TV shows of all time who else deserves the title more than him?

Thank you

22andy2231
11-05-2010, 09:57 PM
my favourite television hero is Scooby doo. . . .simply because he does the coolest scooby doooby doooo :D:D:D:D its so cool also because he sorts out mysteries which is like so awsum :D:D:D

SouthManiac
12-05-2010, 02:25 AM
One of my heroes from the "box" is Gerard Butler.

He is not only my hero because he is a wonderful actor, but also because in most movies he plays in, they have a solid meaning. For example the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" the solid meaning is to tell the world how stupid the court is. If a man does a crime, and everyone knows it, but don't have any proof, then why would they let the mad man onto the streets.

He is very serious about each movie, and in my opinion is currently the greatest actor. I would love to grow up to be like him, and hopefully I come close.

Gerard Butler is my hero :)

Sorry - no entries after 00:00BST on the set date.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!