PDA

View Full Version : Attempt to get the new armour.

nets
03-08-2005, 09:48 AM
I thought I would get the new armour, so I made my way to relleka with:
(Invetory)
- 5 prayer pots
- lobies
- super attack
- super str
- cammy tele
- mage short

Weilding:- Monk robes, warrior, addy arrows, drag dag, wealth, unholy, glorry & god cape (Also steel gauntlets + climbing boots).

---
When I arrived on the island I couldnt find where you were suposed to go, so I just went to the nearest dungeon. Obviously I didnt have prayer on and I just went in, as I walked in abit there was agresive daganoths which hit 12 on me :\. Then I came up to the door, which you can not open unless there is 2 people on either side of these squares (I had to get this person to come over and help me). Once I was inside I protected from mage and started killing one of these strange monsters, as I removed about 1/5th of his health, it ran away and another monster would start to attack me. I decided to trap one between this wall and kill it, but my prayer ran out and it hit 20. I drunk pots and mangaged to kill it, all it droped was an air rune?!?! :\ So ive decided not to go there again; i will just buy the armour. o.O

Danzilla
03-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Witch dungen is the armor in >? :s

Ashley 12344
03-08-2005, 09:56 AM
lmao an air rune :eusa_danc

nets
03-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Trust me, unless you want to apear in lumbridge (Or in fallador if you've done recruitment drive =p). Dont go there.
Its in WaterBirth island, to get there go to relleka and talk to the guy near his boat (Not the sailor, he brings you to misc). It snows there :o Pretty anoying though :\.

Infrontation
03-08-2005, 10:08 AM
What level are you? It's not all that bad.. :p Its very very very very very annoying.. When u basically kill it and then another one attacks you :) Monks robes :p No wonder u getting p00ned

nets
03-08-2005, 10:09 AM
What level are you? It's not all that bad.. :p Its very very very very very annoying.. When u basically kill it and then another one attacks you :) Monks robes :p No wonder u getting p00ned
Rofl. Either you can not use protect from melee yet, or you just havent been told about this. If you are protecting a monster cant hit you, unless its somthing like a kbd. Monks robes give me prayer bonus, and simply if I can prayer longer - I'm invincible.

Mohwar.
03-08-2005, 10:40 AM
u guys wanna go there we can take it on

nets
03-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Its non multi combat, and I wouldnt recomend going there.

Iambikez
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I killed one of the ganonoths or whatever they are and got 30 water runes..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!