PDA

View Full Version : HabboIsle.com

Giraffe
09-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Hello people! now i bet your all like its another fansite same old same old.. Well i can tell you that you are very wrong indeed HabboIsle is a new "Fansite" That will be hitting your screens very soon.. now i know your all sitting there like so what so different about it.

User System - Thats right Habboisle will be having its very own User System, On the user system you will be able to buy V.I.P dress your Pixel "Player" and chat on the shoutbox.. and also on the user system we will be holding weekly competitions and much more.

Radio - We will also have a radio that will only be used for special events, such as "Who wants to be a Habbo Millionaire" That will be every saturday and for other special events such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter events "Proms"

News - Like every other fansite we will have News & Media that will be run by the best news and media and will be updated daily.

And much more all to come on - www.HabboIsle.com - Check the previews let us know what you think.

Cherpi
09-05-2010, 11:13 AM
That looks quite amazing.

Sharon
09-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Oh wow that does really look nice. Good Luck :D

Tintinnabulate
12-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Looks good but is it just like a mini Habbo? Any release dates?

Cherpi
17-06-2010, 06:47 PM
The preview makes it look like a retro (With the login buttons)

LouisCollins
20-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Sulake will proberly sue you lol, "Fansites must not * Replicate any part of the Habbo Hotel service ('Retro' Hotels, Habbo Home clones etc).

Cherpi
21-06-2010, 06:17 PM
It's a fansite not a retro babe x

Apolva
21-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Looks pretty interesting. Do people create their own island or is it all one one big one?

PS: might want an index page in your images directory 8)

LouisCollins
22-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Indeed but if people can login walk around etc you're "Replicating any part of the Habbo Hotel service", But good luck with it

Flame101
22-06-2010, 04:51 PM
it looks good! :)

One thing I will say though is that the really blurry image hurt my eyes! xD

Accipiter
22-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Indeed but if people can login walk around etc you're "Replicating any part of the Habbo Hotel service", But good luck with it

Its not like that, its if you implement a part of the their, client into it.

I highly doubt they'll use any client coding.

If i tell you the truth its the only site atm worth waiting for the opening by the looks of it :P

but is there any set open dates yet?

Giraffe
28-06-2010, 03:29 PM
It's a user system log-in not a client log-in LOL :)

Cherpi
28-06-2010, 04:28 PM
When are you opening? Seems ages since you posted this thread?

myke
28-06-2010, 04:31 PM
looks quite cool, but i can see already from the blurred picture that the login and register headers are minging :p

good luck

HotelUser
28-06-2010, 08:53 PM
I quite like the javascript image viewer. If you can accomplish your usersystem with a nice javascript interface it would be pretty neat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!