PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] An immense alt (not by me)

Classy
12-05-2010, 12:17 AM
I came across this on the www.MafiaRPG.net forum there are some good alterators on there. It was done by a habbo called Magdalena-Lissoni it's based off the picture below. By far one of the best alts I've seen in awhile.

Original Picture:
http://i44.tinypic.com/20fu8lv.jpg

Habbo Alt of it:
http://i41.tinypic.com/erd5it.jpg

Hollie
12-05-2010, 07:07 AM
ooo, i like that, its really good :)
looks like a lot of hard works gone in to it :D

22andy2231
12-05-2010, 08:57 AM
wow thats pure class haha i wish sum1 coud make a habbo version of me :L :L

MidDawnEclipse
12-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Doesn't really look habboish to me. More of a normal pixel alteration seeing as habbo uses a blockish isometric design and this doesn't have the same sort of effect.

RandomManJay
12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
The car needs a lot of work, the wheels aren't circular and the back is more isometric than the front. It's detailing need a lot of work as well. The clothes are ok, but they aren't to the habbo's shapes or size. For example: The driver (I'm assuming) looks like his clothes are too big for him because they look extremely mis-shapen and baggy. As for the woman, the detailing is ok on the base, but it doesn't look how its supposed to look in comparison to the image. The detailing on the top needs work and the bottom doesn't cling to her legs like it shows in the picture.

It's a good attempt though :P.

Describe
12-05-2010, 11:48 AM
It looks really good at first glance but it's generally just a mess.

The image just looks like it has been shrunken down in Photoshop and had the lines copied and even then some of the lines disappear because the Photoshop effect used for the clothing, rain and car conflicts with them. iSarcastix said it best when he commented on the chauffeur clothes and the car so I wont bother. The only really appealing thing in the image is the girl but even then the shading doesn't relate to the picture, the shading used makes the clothes look small and out of place.

Richie
12-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Its amazing, I think it would look better if the rain wasn't so noticeable.

Lew
12-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Its okay I suppose..
Theres a blue patch on his shoulder though ;s
and theres a huge bump in the boot.

orientalframe?
22-05-2010, 01:40 PM
good at first glance.

Gibs960
22-05-2010, 02:30 PM
The car wheels need a lot of work, but a nice alt all together, not the best alt I've ever seen. Car looks really dashed off.

Volumise
22-05-2010, 02:56 PM
I like it but the wheels aren't detailed enough compared to the rest of the alt.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!