PDA

View Full Version : HabboxForum.com Hiding subforums and repssss [UNRESOLVABLE]

Blinger$
13-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah, whenever you hide a subforum it decides to reappear when you click refresh. Also, is it possible to make the rep thing different (maybe its just the NHL skin), if you have already repped someone and you click the button again the little box doesn't show up unless you repress add reputation. (make sense :S?)

Jamesy
14-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Unfortunately the forums thing seems to be an issue with vB4 itself. According to their tracker it's solved but clearly it isn't. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, if I spot a fix I will implement it immediatly :(

Blinger$
14-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Unfortunately the forums thing seems to be an issue with vB4 itself. According to their tracker it's solved but clearly it isn't. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, if I spot a fix I will implement it immediatly :(
Ah well, bloody VB! Its not frustrating, i just wanted to get rid of the election stuff.. Any news about the reputation one?

Yeah, whenever you hide a subforum it decides to reappear when you click refresh. Also, is it possible to make the rep thing different (maybe its just the NHL skin), if you have already repped someone and you click the button again the little box doesn't show up unless you repress add reputation. (make sense :S?)
That also happens if you try to rep the same post twice.

Nixt
15-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Hiya - the election forums will be removed shortly so you won't have to put up with them for much longer :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!