PDA

View Full Version : free house :D

SugarPlum.
14-05-2010, 09:14 AM
basically my boyfriends step dad owns a house, but he doesn't live in it,
so me and Aaron (bf) get to have it, he said he'll pay all the bills and stuff we just have to give him a bit of money every month, which is fine :)
it's two bedrooms, which is fine untill we have kids. but its fully furnished and everything all we need to do is decorate !
i'm sooo excited.

really happy with life, everythings finally perfect.
i just really regret hurting people along the way and i'm sorry for hurting you.
but it's all in the past now though :)

wooop :D

immense
14-05-2010, 09:31 AM
omg lol that sounds awesome. last time i was on here your posts seemed really depressing, although that was a good 3-5 months ago and yeah you were really upset (i used to be immenseman if that rings any bells) - glad things have turned around for you - enjoy it!

HotelUser
14-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Lucky you, enjoy the new house!

Nicola
14-05-2010, 11:33 AM
That sounds wicked. I can't wait until I get to move out :P

Enjoy it!

Black_Apalachi
14-05-2010, 11:43 AM
When I saw 'free house' I was thinking 'pub' lol. Sounds amazing though, make the most of it!

danzooo
14-05-2010, 01:19 PM
When I saw "free house" i was expecting a huge Skins-style party with drunk people sleeping on the floor and a hell of a lot of mess!

But 'grats anyway, wish I had my own house!

FlyingJesus
14-05-2010, 01:26 PM
When I saw "free house" i was expecting a huge Skins-style party with drunk people sleeping on the floor and a hell of a lot of mess!

Yeah that's what I was thinking haha, but this is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better (and he can do that every day really now :P) totally jealous

Nixt
14-05-2010, 01:37 PM
That's well lucky. My sister's boyfriend's parents offered to buy him a house (pay the mortgage and everything) but he refused because he "wanted to do it himself". I personally thought he was crazy... I'd love to have my own house :'(. Have fun :D

Tintinnabulate
14-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Ahh nice =]. Enjoy it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!