PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] One Month Ban - Ridiculous

Nixt
15-05-2010, 12:24 PM
I sent this appeal:

Hello,

I have used this Help Tool on a couple of occasions in the past few months. Not once have I got a reply, and as I am sure you can understand this is incredibly frustrating. I really would appreciate a reply to this email as I am really quite infuriated by my most recent ban.

The reason for my ban is "requesting sexually inappropriate images". This is incorrect and the only reasonable explanation for it is that your Moderators were acting in a robotic manner and not judging the situation in the context of the conversation.

I was in my room, with my friend. We were discussing pets. I have four dogs, and I said that at some point I will show them to her on my webcam. I did not:
- Request webcam.
- Request MSN or another IM address (I already have it).
- Request or discuss anything sexually inappropriate, and,
- I most certainly did not request sexually inappropriate images.

All I did was tell a friend, who already has my MSN, that I will go on cam and show her my dogs. How can you ban ANYONE for that? I recognise that you are busy, but I will reiterate once again I really would appreciate a reply - it is common courtesy after all.

Kind regards,

Garion

These Moderators are getting ridiculous! They seem to just ban if they see the word "cam" or any other buzz word. It's outrageous.

immense
15-05-2010, 12:26 PM
I only came on Habbo because when I signed in to reply to my guest book messages I saw you online but then I got caught up in a Habbox event. Anyway, I said cam the other day and got told to watch my language lmao and you get this, how unfair!

matt$
15-05-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm not going to try ruin your hopes Garion but i highly doubt they'll do anything.

Nixt
15-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I only came on Habbo because when I signed in to reply to my guest book messages I saw you online but then I got caught up in a Habbox event. Anyway, I said cam the other day and got told to watch my language lmao and you get this, how unfair!

Well the frustrating thing is I was creating an event room so I could help out the events team and run things for the merge. Now it's going to be impossible for me to do this because of this ridiculous ban. It's so stupid - they're a business and therefore they should be ensuring their moderation is tip top, so as to retain customers. If I wasn't an AGM I wouldn't be using Habbo again.

@ Matt, yeah I know but I am going to do my best to pester them. It's so stupid.

immense
15-05-2010, 12:29 PM
yeah, the moderation is dire, always has been. one thing you could do is go on a new account and write that to the moderators using the blue question mark. they sometimes unban you themselves. you'll be waiting until tuesday really for a reply.

Martin
15-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I sent like 3 appeals to my last one month ban, and all the replies were the same. I'm sure they were using a robot to reply. :'( I even asked specific questions, and requested to see the chat log etc and really hounded them, but again it was just a "I have looked into your ban and believe the action taken by the on duty moderator was fair etc"

My month ban was also for "requesting sexually inappropriate images", and like yours was completely unfair giving the context of the situation. In the end I gave up and waited for the month to end. (and lost a months worth of VIP :'()

I know they have to be careful, as in some cases it could be dangerous, but it really is stupid when it's used in innocent situations. If you are good friends with someone and go on cam with them a lot, talking about it aint gonna hurt anybody.

Moderators should really look into the case specifically and make a decision based on the context.

Hope you get a nice reply Garion, although I fear it may be just a generated reply at the start of next week or something. :(

Nixt
15-05-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah, the moderation is dire, always has been. one thing you could do is go on a new account and write that to the moderators using the blue question mark. they sometimes unban you themselves. you'll be waiting until tuesday really for a reply.

I'll try that now Jake, ta.

I sent like 3 appeals to my last one month ban, and all the replies were the same. I'm sure they were using a robot to reply. :'( I even asked specific questions, and requested to see the chat log etc and really hounded them, but again it was just a "I have looked into your ban and believe the action taken by the on duty moderator was fair etc"

My month ban was also for "requesting sexually inappropriate images", and like yours was completely unfair giving the context of the situation. In the end I gave up and waited for the month to end. (and lost a months worth of VIP :'()

I know they have to be careful, as in some cases it could be dangerous, but it really is stupid when it's used in innocent situations. If you are good friends with someone and go on cam with them a lot, talking about it aint gonna hurt anybody.

Moderators should really look into the case specifically and make a decision based on the context.

Hope you get a nice reply Garion, although I fear it may be just a generated reply at the start of next week or something. :(

It probably will be, but I'll start a vendetta. Drive to the offices if I need to!!!!

immense
15-05-2010, 12:40 PM
LMAO, take it all the way garion, don't let them ignore you. I will sleep outside offices too. Not about bans but in the chance of meeting my idol, Lost_Witness.

Matthew
15-05-2010, 12:42 PM
i would agree with that. All the mods (and 0rca) do is reply to emails/calls for help as a robot, not as a human who is trying to understand the situation.

0rca just replies to emails using an already-written response, but that just isnt good enough.
Mods ban using a list of rules, nowadays anyone who says cam gets a ban, whether you were requsting it or not..

its just stupid

marriott0.01
15-05-2010, 12:42 PM
I got a month ban when I wasn't even online ;)

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay so I sent repeated C4H's saying that my unban was unfair can you look into it because I never seem to get a reply when I use the Help Tool. I got the "Thank you, your issue has now been resolved" about 7 / 8 times, then a couple more telling me to read the FAQ and now they're just ignoring me. Lol. I am still furious. I say we arrange a protest in Hallway II

immense
15-05-2010, 01:20 PM
So when they said it has been dealt with they didn't unban you? How cheeky.

Kieran
15-05-2010, 01:21 PM
I was banned for the exact same thing on Intricat. It's an autobanner. :l

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:22 PM
So when they said it has been dealt with they didn't unban you? How cheeky.

Nope. I just kept getting that over and over, checked each time and I remained banned. Now they're not even replying to by C4Hs lol, which is stupid. They obviously know they're wrong.

Matthew
15-05-2010, 01:23 PM
I was banned for the exact same thing on Intricat. It's an autobanner. :l
if it is then its just ridiculous.
you need a real person to put themselves into the situation to decide whether it is worthy of a ban or not, an autobanner is not how a world-wide online game of habbo's stature should be moderated

immense
15-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah, they just banned for the word cam which is annoying, they never investigate the context -.-

Kieran
15-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Well I should get my reply on Monday. So I'll see if they say anything. It's so pathetic.

Basically:

I was on Tenatious and said something along the lines of I'll show you on the camera. Tenatious got a 24hr ban.
I then went on Intricat and was telling a friend what happend. I said "I got banned for saying to Aiden 'I'll show you on the camera'" and they banned him for a month!

Matthew
Yeah, they just banned for the word cam which is annoying, they never investigate the context -.-
so if you said 'ive just got a new cam corder' would they ban you?

Well I should get my reply on Monday. So I'll see if they say anything. It's so pathetic.

Basically:

I was on Tenatious and said something along the lines of I'll show you on the camera. Tenatious got a 24hr ban.
I then went on Intricat and was telling a friend what happend. I said "I got banned for saying to Aiden 'I'll show you on the camera'" and they banned him for a month!
it must be an autobanner, a human would surely not ban you for that, you were indirectly talking about the situation so you should never have been banned

Nixt

It is ridiculous. I kept saying in the C4H's look at it IN CONTEXT and you will see I did nothing wrong. I'm not giving up!

immense
15-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Not sure matt because I go the other day "does anyone wna cam?" and didn't even get a 2hour ban lol. Just a pop up thingy.

Stephen
So how do they catch you? I wanna test it out on an account. Shall I go into a random room and just shout cam and see what happens? :D

Matthew
It is ridiculous. I kept saying in the C4H's look at it IN CONTEXT and you will see I did nothing wrong. I'm not giving up!

and so you shouldnt xD
was this on Nixt?

So how do they catch you? I wanna test it out on an account. Shall I go into a random room and just shout cam and see what happens? :D
if you really feel the need to do so..

I got a month ban when I wasn't even online ;)
LOL

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:28 PM
and so you shouldnt xD
was this on Nixt?

Yeah it was.

Latest update - I got a reply from the C4H after waiting about 15 minutes. It said "The Call for help tool is to be used for abusive behaviour or account uses, we ask that you do not use it rashly". I tried to reply and I am blocked from sending calls for help for ten minutes because apparently my last call was "abusive"!

immense
15-05-2010, 01:30 PM
lmao, that means if you send another CFH your clone account will be banned too!

Matthew
15-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah it was.

Latest update - I got a reply from the C4H after waiting about 15 minutes. It said "The Call for help tool is to be used for abusive behaviour or account uses, we ask that you do not use it rashly". I tried to reply and I am blocked from sending calls for help for ten minutes because apparently my last call was "abusive"!
that is absolutely ridiculous, how can a c4h be abusive when you are simply asking for an account to be unbanned, using totally legit reasons; and when it should not have been banned in the first place

mods are just useless nowadays

Mathew
15-05-2010, 01:34 PM
I thought you always got a pop-up warning telling you to watch your language before you were banned - how stupid.
This is terrible service from Habbo. You get banned for wanting to put your dog on cam, yet there is some people advertising "dirty c2c" on the Dating Rooms floor.

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:35 PM
I've sent another saying "I DO have an account issue - I've been unfairly banned" etc.

Matthew
15-05-2010, 01:38 PM
I've sent another saying "I DO have an account issue - I've been unfairly banned" etc.
have you tried the 'contact us' tool? (bottom of the page)

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:43 PM
have you tried the 'contact us' tool? (bottom of the page)

Yeah the email in the first page was sent to them but I rarely get a reply when I use that.

immense
15-05-2010, 01:44 PM
You won't because it's a Saturday, Monday they're always catching up with backlog from fri/sat/sun so could be tues/weds til you even get a reply.

Smits
15-05-2010, 01:49 PM
You won't because it's a Saturday, Monday they're always catching up with backlog from fri/sat/sun so could be tues/weds til you even get a reply.

Yeah and even then you'll be lucky to see a reply.

immense
15-05-2010, 01:50 PM
they're pretty good replying to me to be fair. although they never seem to do what i want D:

Stephen
15-05-2010, 01:51 PM
right im gonna see how easy i get banned for saying it brb

Kieran
15-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Give the office a ring and complain :)

immense
15-05-2010, 01:55 PM
right im gonna see how easy i get banned for saying it brb
lmao, gl

Give the office a ring and complain :)

they only answer for a few hours per day now

Smits
15-05-2010, 01:55 PM
They never reply to me, it took them 3 weeks before.

Nixt
15-05-2010, 01:56 PM

Yeah I know that I mean they never reply in general lol. They've gone back to saying "Thank you, your issue has now been resolved".

Stephen
15-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I walked in the gay lesbian room spamming cam.

immense
15-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah I know that I mean they never reply in general lol. They've gone back to saying "Thank you, your issue has now been resolved".
lol and they haven't banned ya clone? lucky!

I walked in the gay lesbian room spamming cam.
lol same as everyone in that room then

Nixt
15-05-2010, 02:04 PM
lol and they haven't banned ya clone? lucky!

lol same as everyone in that room then

Nah they haven't. Not yet. But it's not like I am being rude or abusive I am making a completely valid and fair point and they're failing to come up with appropriate responses.

Smits
15-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Why did you pick that room stephen?

immense
15-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Nah they haven't. Not yet. But it's not like I am being rude or abusive I am making a completely valid and fair point and they're failing to come up with appropriate responses.

yeah but this is habbo mods we're talking about :L

Stephen
15-05-2010, 02:07 PM
You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 16-05-2010 15:03:16. Offering and/or requesting webcam contact is not permitted. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.", and it will expire at 16/05/10 15:03.

Why such a short ban :S

I get a 1 day ban for shouting that ill show my boobies on cam

immense
15-05-2010, 02:11 PM
bet you got loads of f/rs too

AgnesIO
15-05-2010, 02:53 PM
LMAO, take it all the way garion, don't let them ignore you. I will sleep outside offices too. Not about bans but in the chance of meeting my idol, Lost_Witness.

Sometimes you annoy me. But most the time you are hilarious Jake xD +Rep for that comment, you deserve a kiss from Garion (yeh I ain't offering lol).

P.S. I hated you while you were at hf, suddenly you ain't so bad lol :P

----

I call for Garionto be fired from habbox. How dare he get banned on habbo. Not only should he not be fired but killed at Habbox's offices.

immense
15-05-2010, 03:07 PM
Sometimes you annoy me. But most the time you are hilarious Jake xD +Rep for that comment, you deserve a kiss from Garion (yeh I ain't offering lol).

P.S. I hated you while you were at hf, suddenly you ain't so bad lol :P

----

I call for Garionto be fired from habbox. How dare he get banned on habbo. Not only should he not be fired but killed at Habbox's offices.
aw lol i'm not all that bad! hf was a big mistake, hxf is my HOME! i'd love a kiss from garion but i'd love him to get unbanned also.

Nixt
15-05-2010, 03:18 PM
OMG - get this! I kept sending them a generic response, something a long the lines of:

My issue is not resolved. The FAQ does not answer my question. I never get a response from the Help Tool. Please can you look into the ban on "Nixt". It is unfair

or something. Anyway, I sent that and now I am getting replies such as the following:
http://uploads.shizzlenizzle.biz/images/1273939983_habbo.png

http://uploads.shizzlenizzle.biz/images/1273940112_habbo2.png

immense
15-05-2010, 03:22 PM
omg LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO they're PLAYING you lmaoooooooooo!

Nixt
15-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I know it's outrageous! How bloody dare they. Do they not know who I am! :P

immense
15-05-2010, 03:25 PM
innit you need to have STERN words.

Catzsy
15-05-2010, 03:30 PM
bet you got loads of f/rs too

Even funnier as stefy is male! He is isn't he? :S

myke
15-05-2010, 03:46 PM

no, who r u again??

they wont reply to your cfh probably because you're supposed to use the help tool to get a ban lifted, the help tool is useless recently tbh.

looks like you'll end up waiting a month :( ...

just be careful not to spam them or they'll ban you for that aswell lol :rolleyes:

Nixt
15-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I've been sending them one every ten minutes. It's working out quite well actually because I revise for ten minutes and then go on and send another call for help. I'll stop sending them if they actually respond with something that isn't taking the piss.

Gibs960
15-05-2010, 03:50 PM
I got a ban for mentioning cam when Wiki was messin around. They have certain words that if you use results in an automatic ban I think.

Volumise
15-05-2010, 04:12 PM
I said cam to my friend who I know irl on habbo once and I got 1 day ban. A shame you got 1 month :o

immense
15-05-2010, 04:17 PM
garion! // so we burst into colours, colours and carousels says:
*good -ah-
*banned my clone now lolol
jakee! (au) says:
*haha
*with what reason
*abusing the call for help
*I'm surprise I got away with it for as long as I did
*but it's fine because I am going to ring them on Monday and every day until they respond
jakee! (au) says:
*LMAOOOOOOO
*you're so angry
*and next weekend I'm in london, so I'll drop by the offices and rave
*I am! It's ridiculous

SOMEONE IS NOT HAPPY

sure i have permission

qaxzsw
15-05-2010, 05:36 PM
LOL at call childline *****!
They're ********! The only thing they are taught to do is send people pre-written messages, e.g ''If someone is annoying you, simply click shut up'', or ''You're issue has now been resolved''. What annoys me the most is this happened to me, for a month, on my other account. Someone came up to me and said, Do you want cam, and I replied ''I'm not sad enough to have sex via webcam'' AND GOT BANNED! LOL! Anyway, this is the outrageous part, I sent a ban appeal on the habbo help thing, waited about a week, then they were cheeky enough to reply, ''I have sent this email to the back of the queue as you put it in the wrong category, this means it will take longer for it to be answered, 0rca'' I was like ***! I know it was in ban appeals cuz it asked me all the questions they wanted to know! Anyway, then I got a reply back saying, ''I checked the chatlogs and am happy that your ban was fair and agree with the moderators decision'', this was from 0rca again. They obviously don't give a toss!

Someone should organise a riot against the mods. I'll happily come!

Sharon
15-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Have they unbanned you - they unbanned me last time ;]

Nixt
16-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Have they unbanned you - they unbanned me last time ;]

Not yet, I've sent a help tool appeal and if they fail to reply I'm going to go mental.

Special
16-05-2010, 12:54 PM
seems to be happening a lot, i shouldnt take it personally. it's a shame to see these MOD's get payed as much as they do for the quality of work

littlened
16-05-2010, 02:18 PM
That's just stupid. I swear MODS are just taking the piss now, they ban for no reason and when you do have a problem they just send you the same annoying message. I got banned for 24hrs for going up to my friend and having a rant that my Habbo Camera doesn't work anymore. They just don't seem to care about the context on things anymore.

immense
16-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah and the worrying thing is it's only going to get worse with the merge I reckon.

Gibs960
16-05-2010, 02:53 PM
A protest in the LIDO POOL 7PM TONIGHT :D Black Suit with black afro, any skin :D

Matthew
16-05-2010, 06:22 PM
A protest in the LIDO POOL 7PM TONIGHT :D Black Suit with black afro, any skin :D
did anyone at all actually turn up? :P

Tintinnabulate
17-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I am surprised they didnt reply. They usually reply to me within 12 hours (working day).

C4H wont help as Moderators can't unban I dont think. Try ringing. Usually they check it and speak to you about it.

immense
17-05-2010, 12:28 PM
moderators can unban, have unbanned me before.

any reply g? x

Nixt
17-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Nope, nothing. Don't know whether to wait until tomorrow to ring to give them more chance or ring now. I don't want to seem like I am being too in their face as it were, I just want them to realise it was unfair and deal with it.

immense
17-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Phone now, nothing to lose. Well apart from moniezz.

Nixt
17-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Tried ringing and it was just an answer phone service? It said we won't ring back if you are a Habbo and to use the Help Tool - which I never get a reply on.

immense
17-05-2010, 12:38 PM
omg lol how rude, DOWNHILL :l

Tintinnabulate
17-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Tried ringing and it was just an answer phone service? It said we won't ring back if you are a Habbo and to use the Help Tool - which I never get a reply on.

I think they just ignore temp bans tbh.

Nixt
17-05-2010, 12:44 PM
I think they just ignore temp bans tbh.

They shouldn't though. A one month ban is quite a long one and it is unfair to ignore a ban of that length. I think I used the right number! I left a message but I doubt they'll ring back. I'll try again tomorrow if I don't get a reply.

Martin
17-05-2010, 12:46 PM
When I appealed my one month Ban, I sent it on a Friday and got a reply back Tuesday, so there's still hope! (although it will probably just be a generic robot generated email back anyway) :(

Kieran
17-05-2010, 03:05 PM
When I appealed my one month Ban, I sent it on a Friday and got a reply back Tuesday, so there's still hope! (although it will probably just be a generic robot generated email back anyway) :(

I'm yet to get my reply back from them :l

[Jay]
17-05-2010, 07:35 PM
I dono showing some one your dogs, thats pretty rude.....:rolleyes:

-Danube-
17-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Thats just ridiculous tbh. It's seems now a days everyone gets banned, someone gets reported and their banned. Back in the day you'd send a call for help and nothing could happen. And now they just ban you cos you used a Buzz word :S. Is very silly, good luck with the appeal :). You need to get your event room back :)

Arron
17-05-2010, 08:08 PM
LAY DOWN THE LAW!
pointless ban. get mods out.

Nixt
17-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Thats just ridiculous tbh. It's seems now a days everyone gets banned, someone gets reported and their banned. Back in the day you'd send a call for help and nothing could happen. And now they just ban you cos you used a Buzz word :S. Is very silly, good luck with the appeal :). You need to get your event room back :)

I know! That's the main reason I am annoyed - I was really looking forward to holding events and trying to help Habbox. Damn those Mods. You were there when I got banned, I never did anything wrong :(

-Danube-
17-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Was it when we were sat in your event room? Cos i went on BRB to do some RV stuff then came back and you'd all gone i was like Waa? Nothing sexual was even mentioned lol.

Nixt
17-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Was it when we were sat in your event room? Cos i went on BRB to do some RV stuff then came back and you'd all gone i was like Waa? Nothing sexual was even mentioned lol.

Yep that was when. I am so annoyed!

-Danube-
17-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Have you tried doing a CFH on your clone account, telling them you have an unfair ban etc. Just keep nagging them. They'll get sick of you soon and review it :P.

Nixt
17-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Have you tried doing a CFH on your clone account, telling them you have an unfair ban etc. Just keep nagging them. They'll get sick of you soon and review it :P.

I did it for a whole day and it didn't work! I'll keep trying, though.

Kieran
17-05-2010, 08:25 PM
If you ring up.... be sure to drop Intricat in to the conversation ;)

Nixt
17-05-2010, 08:39 PM
I sent a couple of calls for help this evening. At first the Moderator just said use player support, but when I stressed I never got a reply the Moderator sent back saying "I will remind player support to look into your case". This Moderator, throughout their replies, was much more polite and friendly and actually helped me which is a lot better. Hopefully when they say they will do that, they actually will. Dunno how likely it is but hey it's a start.

Aidenn
17-05-2010, 08:55 PM
This is getting to the point of stupidity tbh, Woweee Habbo is apprently a game for 'Teenagers' and they treat everyone like Little kids.

-Danube-
17-05-2010, 09:12 PM
This is getting to the point of stupidity tbh, Woweee Habbo is apprently a game for 'Teenagers' and they treat everyone like Little kids.

Worse then kids aiden, i've never known dogs to be sexually explicit

Nixt
18-05-2010, 05:53 PM
No email reply today. No call back today. Sent a couple of calls for help, just repeatedly told to use the contact us.

Sharon
18-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Did you call the right number? C4H don't do anything - only emails do ;] spam bot them,

Nixt
18-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Did you call the right number? C4H don't do anything - only emails do ;] spam bot them,

I am pretty sure I got the right number. It said to leave a message - went straight through to that answer phone.

Circadia
18-05-2010, 06:46 PM
I'll email them saying your unfair un ban garion or get killed Jkes but i will email them see if that helps :)

ChickenFaces
18-05-2010, 07:29 PM
They banned me for singing Dirty Picture. Stupid. Habbo needs to get their act together because sometimes they just act so stupid.

Phil
18-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah it has gone beyond ridiculas, my friend can't get onto his account because he changed his pass and it won't work. May times he has requested an e-mail to change pass but he isn't receiving them. He's sent many e-mails to try sort it but hasn't got one reply to date. Whenvever we try the CFH they just say 'Your issue has been resolved' which it obviously hasn't because he still can't access his account. Maybe when bucho6 is on tomorrow you could try ask him?

Richie
18-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I got a month ban for being racist lol but I suppose it was fair, should be talking bout cam gayboy ;)

RandomManJay
19-05-2010, 12:56 AM
I gave up my attempts at making contact with Habbo ages ago. The Habbo Help Tool was just a complete waste of time. I sent two messages about my Firefox browser not loading Habbo and that I'd tried everything to fix it, upgrading it, reinstalling it, everything. And all I got was some generic email about how to install the Flash edition for Firefox. I even demanded a response, which never came :@. I got more of a response and help when I asked on the forum. I also sent in a message about a ban as well which was only a week, but it was completely uncalled for about something to do with discussion topics which were "inappropraite". We were discussing about whether or not euthinasia should be available to humans, which all the people in the room were perfectly happy talking about it. I was so pissed of when I didn't get a response that I vowed never to look upon that page again.

immense
19-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Unfortunately Habbo (ludus lol) contacted nvrspk4 about me posting sulake staff emails. I have emails for player support staff to email them directly so yeah, I'm sure I can speak to you tomorrow on MSN though Garion if you want a new approach. Not that you'd ever take an email Habbo have told me not to release seeing as you're General Management! :O

p.s. yeah talk on msn 2moz

Shar
19-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Who hasn't?
Stupid habbo :@

They banned me for singing Dirty Picture. Stupid. Habbo needs to get their act together because sometimes they just act so stupid.

immense
19-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I know at least 3-5 people who have been banned for singing dirty picture. Funniest one was when it was ludus playing it and people got banned in a room celebrating him being on the radio, lol.

Sharon
19-05-2010, 04:12 PM
LOLOL.

Doesn't that prove no mods even look at what your saying and pretty much have a bot who bans automatically

i hate habbo when it comes to this

immense
19-05-2010, 04:13 PM
then again there are like 10k peeps on, bit hard to investigate everything

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!