PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Haunted Habboween Hospital

Latour
15-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Yer, I decided to make this room cause I love the hospital furni. I'm happy with how it turned out to be honest, but Constructive criticism is welcome.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/tyler_l/Habbo%20Screenshots/MyRoomHopelessHabboHospital.png

dogboy123
15-05-2010, 06:08 PM
imo it looks too plain, the waiting area looks terible, and the actual hospital itself is just hospital furni chucked together. Think more about where you put the furni and how you lay it out :)

Latour
15-05-2010, 06:31 PM
imo it looks too plain, the waiting area looks terible, and the actual hospital itself is just hospital furni chucked together. Think more about where you put the furni and how you lay it out :)

I kinda wanted to add some iced bars around the waiting area to sort of close it in a bit, but I ended up running out of space to do it the way I wanted - any ideas how to improve it? As for the main hospital-ish area, I actually really like how that part turned out, so I'm planning on keeping it that way.

You mentioned that it looked to plain, any thoughts on how to dress it up a bit?

Thanks for the comment.

Edit; due to feedback, I turned off the moodlight. Looks better imo.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/tyler_l/Habbo%20Screenshots/MyRoomHopelessHabboHospital2.png

Volumise
16-05-2010, 11:25 AM
the moodlight makes it look more like a hospital but i think i prefer it without the moodlight
maybe you could make the waiting area look more interesting with persian rugs or something
overall good job :)

Hollie
16-05-2010, 05:12 PM
i think it looks ok but it doesnt look like youve put much thought into it :l
it could be better
well done though

hah
16-05-2010, 08:07 PM
you should change the chairs other than thats its ok

wiktoria
22-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I like the room, looks pretty nice. It looks better with the moodlight on :P

leer34$
28-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Looks OK, maybe add iced bars aroudn the waiting area/plants? Make it look mroe appealing. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!