PDA

View Full Version : Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far...

immense
15-05-2010, 07:59 PM
What has scared you the most so far...

marriott0.01
15-05-2010, 08:03 PM
My nightmare about being Darth Vader. Naaa I can't actually remember, but that was scary :(

Stephen
15-05-2010, 08:05 PM
when i almost drowned

matt$
15-05-2010, 08:07 PM
when i almost drowned

Same when i almost drowned, christ it was scary its strange how when your drowning you can hold your breath for much longer its a crazy experience though.

myke
15-05-2010, 08:07 PM
i remember a lorry coming into the side of my dads car ... that was pretty freaky

W00TZEH
15-05-2010, 08:08 PM
When I got lost in makro and lost my mum :)

immense
15-05-2010, 08:14 PM
probably when i heard stones against my window and got freaked out because of what time it was. then back door opening. someone up the stairs. at this point i thought to myself there are 6 doors to choose from if i hear the stiudy door i'm dead. study door opens. (you have to walk thru study to get to mine) then my door opens

oh hi dad "yeah wanted you to open front door"

lols

Rozi
15-05-2010, 08:29 PM
when someone almost smashed the **** out of someone on the bus right infront of me :(

Nikki
15-05-2010, 08:37 PM
when my friend got hit by a car and went flying over the top. Horrible memories.

dirrty
15-05-2010, 08:40 PM
when i was followed by a car a few weeks ago at like 2/3am. was like omg gonna die but he just wanted directions to a hotel which is around the corner lol. was clutching on ma fone for dear life at that point but was like kk

immense
15-05-2010, 08:41 PM
oh yeah, when i was a kid this black guy asked me to get in his car. i was so scared, i legged it. turned out it was all good in the end (i think) reallly horrible and i'm dead uncomfortable talking about it irl

-:Undertaker:-
15-05-2010, 08:45 PM
I would say when I was younger it was a dream I had and I was that freaked out by it I still remember it - the witch from Snow White. I'd say though scared lately was last summer when I was nearly pulled out to sea and I just about got back to the shore (didnt see the red flag).

Swearwolf
15-05-2010, 08:56 PM
when i crashed my car on the M6. lmao

ItsDave
15-05-2010, 09:00 PM
- When I couldn't find my little Sister
- When I had a really realstic dream I have been jailed
- Getting hit by a car
- Staring at a knife

Nemo
15-05-2010, 09:16 PM
One when i was chased by 2 like 6 ft black guys from another school coz they wanted ma bike.

And another when this skitzo stalker guy was outside my house at 6am shouting to the whole neighbourhood he was gonna kill everyone in this house (he was sat on my wall :l) and it looked like he was holding a gun.

Caution
15-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I can't think of anything terrifying. Maybe a car crash, but that wasn't really that terrifying.

immense
15-05-2010, 09:56 PM
yeah i've been in a few car crashes

meh nothing exciting

Special
15-05-2010, 10:01 PM
when i was on the bus and a motorbike smashing another motorbike into the barrier thing in the middle of the motorway/duel-carrage way and he slammed into the barrier and was like split in to. not that scarry but it scarred me!!!

Jordy
15-05-2010, 10:38 PM
None really. I like to scare myself when walking around Nottingham late at night but that's as far as it goes.

leah
16-05-2010, 11:18 AM
walking home alone from a party in the middle of nowhere in the middle of night, it was pitch black and so scary LOL

::Art::
16-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Probs when I was like 6 and some people were like firing fire works at each other :S

Legged it inside.

Gibs960
16-05-2010, 11:29 AM
I almost drowned on my dads boat :( fell off :(

Mathew
16-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I've never been really terrified, just scared.
Once was when I was about 10 and went to the Madame Tussards in London.. you walk through that scary bit with all the people dressed up and jumping out at you.

I also remember on a flight back from Florida we were travelling through lightning. The majority of the plane was asleep (night flight) but I was up watching a film. I looked out of the window and saw a lightning bolt hit the end of the wing, sparks flew off and it vibrated a bit. Nobody else noticed it.. haha. I also remember a really dodgy landing in Detroit - trying to land a plane in high winds is not fun at all!

cocaine
17-05-2010, 03:32 PM
being high and walking home at about 3am. things are so much scary because i get incredibly paranoid when im high

FlyingJesus
17-05-2010, 04:16 PM
My big crash in France, nothing feels worse than an utter loss of control - I guess control (or lack thereof) over a situation is what fear's all about really

kuzkasate
17-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Well a few months ago, I was told to be extra careful by school cos some girl nearly got kidnapped from our school but she managed to get away.

2 days later, I'm walking down some empty road. A black jeep drives past and starts slowing down and beeping at me, I turned away and they went past me.
Next thing you know, they drive back, some fat bald guy opened the door and goes "OI COME HERE NOW" I'm like.. no?

Then he was like, "GET IN THE CAR NOW" so I thought, right get ready to run. Then he started to run & I legged it, turned round to see he only ran a few steps the fat ****.

Also when I was landing in Moscow in a plane, it was a very bumpy ride and the plane kept on shaking. Weather was terrible and the seatbelt thing kept on coming up. Then, when I was landing in Zurich, we had major trouble landing and like, we had to do circles around the airport cos we didnt know where to land & everyone was so worried.

Technologic
17-05-2010, 04:45 PM
When my sister ended up in hospital and I was told there was a good chance she could die. She's fine now thank goodness but it was horrible at the time

Nixt
17-05-2010, 04:53 PM
There are a couple of things, and they consist of different types of fear though I guess. One time my brother had suspected meningitis and I was obviously scared about what could come of that. The prospect of losing a close family member, whilst inevitable, is positively terrifying for me as I am yet to experience it.

Something that always sticks out in my mind happened when I was about 12, though. In all honesty I don't know whether I was half asleep and in a kind of limbo between dreaming and real life or what, but it scared me a lot. Basically I used to sleep with my door open and with the hallway light on (because I was a full on wimp). My television at the time was directly opposite the door and thus you could see the silhouette of the doorway and anything outside of it. I was led in my bed and was looking at the TV and a shadow started to appear in the doorway. I remember plucking up the courage and turning around to see if anything was there - but there wasn't. When I turned back around and looked at the TV the shadow was gone. Eventually the shadow moved into full view and I could see a very large figure of a man stood in my doorway. I actually screamed for my mum and she sprinted up the stairs thinking there was someone there. What it was I don't know, but I remember at the time being scared out of my brain.

Oleh
17-05-2010, 06:22 PM
When i was 7, i was walking through a field with my mates and one of their dads and it was tall grass, we all played tricks on each other and this time it was scary.

Pitch black and a field with barely any view. They hid and i screamed for ages.

2nd scariest thing was when i used to go to my mates, it was near halloween and him and his parents decided to play a trick on me. They put fake blood on and knife wound sticky things and sat on sofa, then he started screaming and they did too, i sprint downstairs to see him with a bloody shirt, hands and huge blade, i ran out of the house as fast as i could, to find next day they were ok. scary times

Pyroka
17-05-2010, 06:49 PM
i had a really big poo and i was so scared that i was gonna poo out my internal organs

LoveToStack
17-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Out and about at what must've been 3-4am with 6 other guys, painting. We were on a main road (hurr durr) and a police car comes speeding along the road just as two guys are putting something up, right in full view. In retrospect they would have stopped anyway cause we were like 14 but anyway.
Starsky and Hutch get out and confront the guys with cans in their hands while me and this other guy are like 20 metres up the road. They were shouting for us to come back down to the car (which we did, for some reason :S - should have ran like ****). The real scary thing was I didn't know if I had any cans in my bag and nor did my mate with me so literally 10 metres infront of these two police noobs, we just launched our bags over a hedge into some unknown's garden, being sure not to break eye contact with the police at all.
My heart was pounding out my chest when we got down there and everyone was getting their bags searched. If we hadn't ditched our bags we'd be much worse off. The guys who did get caught had to go to the children's panel lol. Swung back round to the house I chucked my bag into the next day and it was still there and turns out it did have paint in it. Probably the most badass thing I've ever done, as well as one of the stupidest.

lorren
17-05-2010, 08:03 PM
meeting justin bieber (terrifying because i was like :O)

wiktoria
17-05-2010, 08:45 PM
This guy who was drunk and he was chasing me up da road.

Blinger$
19-05-2010, 08:00 AM
rolling the car three times in the pissing rain, that was pretty crazy!

HotelUser
19-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Being in a speed boat accident, when I was quite a lot younger than I am now.

danzooo
19-05-2010, 11:24 AM
When my girlfriend missed a period one month. Bricks were ****.

Shar
19-05-2010, 11:55 AM
When my little brother got lost when I was 5 years old.
He wasn't even 1 yet, only a couple of months, but he could crawl.
Basically a builder left the door open and he crawled out and no one realised till later because there was lots of people at our house and me and my other siblings were outside in the pool.
My parents were so scared and distressed it made me so upset and scared.
Anyway he managed to cross the road (without getting hurt THANK GOD) and then he was about to cross a main road but a man in a phone shop saw him and picked him up and called the police.
When my parents realised they set up a search party and my uncle found him.
He's OK now...12 years old and a pain in my life.
But that was the most terrifying moment in my life so far, even if I get into an accident it won't out do that.

Jessie
19-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Hmm..
Probs when someone bashed into our car and made it roll over. Surprisingly no-one was hurt. I was only young but I can kind of still remember it. :S

Shar
19-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Maybe because it terrified you and it was a key event in your life so it went into you long term memory store 8-)
I need to revise psychology screams
but yeah :)

Hmm..
Probs when someone bashed into our car and made it roll over. Surprisingly no-one was hurt. I was only young but I can kind of still remember it. :S

buttons
19-05-2010, 12:42 PM
ahhh new years 2008, getting my drink spiked and being locked in a house with a polish guy i'd never met. my mates had to kick down the door and i thought it was more of them coming to get me lol i was out of it:(

Gemma
21-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Nearly got hit by a car, just under a metre off.

Black_Apalachi
22-05-2010, 02:29 AM
when i crashed my car on the M6. lmao

My big crash in France, nothing feels worse than an utter loss of control - I guess control (or lack thereof) over a situation is what fear's all about really

Same as these. Bloody hell though, must be even worse in a foreign country. When I've been in car crashes as a passenger they've never really been terrifying, more exciting really - I've even got out of a write-off laughing before. But when you're driving, it's bloody horrible.

In fact, breaking down in the Mersey Tunnel was definitely more terrifying than totalling a Mini just at the end of the M53.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!