PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: Brotherhood

Firehorse
16-05-2010, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7dVxcdmzg

Teaser released a couple of days ago, looks like it might have a darker theme to it this time around. Your thoughts?

samsaBEAR
16-05-2010, 01:27 PM
What happened to the chair Animus'? Also, does anyone know if you have to have played AC2 to understand this, because I still haven't played it yet

Camy
16-05-2010, 01:52 PM
What happened to the chair Animus'? Also, does anyone know if you have to have played AC2 to understand this, because I still haven't played it yet
The animus was always like it is in that video, but in the second one, the assassins have their own animus which is a chair, but i think they have to abandon it at the end of the second one.
And yeah i think you will have to have played the second one, aparently you play Ezio again but its set like 'x' amount of years after the second one.

dbgtz
16-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah hes a more prestigious ranks and he trains assassins hence the multiplayability.

Gibs960
16-05-2010, 03:06 PM
The trailer doesn't give much away does it, that didn't make me wanna play it.............

Firehorse
16-05-2010, 03:20 PM
The trailer doesn't give much away does it, that didn't make me wanna play it.............

If you analyse it you can see there are many many cubicles, so perhaps that could suggest a multiplayer feature.

Smits
16-05-2010, 03:44 PM
cannot wait for this. Looks great.

samsaBEAR
16-05-2010, 03:54 PM
The animus was always like it is in that video, but in the second one, the assassins have their own animus which is a chair, but i think they have to abandon it at the end of the second one.
And yeah i think you will have to have played the second one, aparently you play Ezio again but its set like 'x' amount of years after the second one.
Ah right I see, thanks :)

If you analyse it you can see there are many many cubicles, so perhaps that could suggest a multiplayer feature.
Yeah that's what I got from the trailer, the number of cubicles/Animus' I guess is to explain how so many people are going to be going back to Ezio's time at the same time

Wise
27-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Like Camy said, the Animus looks like that, (when you start AC2 you go in one for a moment). However the people you go with have their own which is a chair. The trailer looked alot like AC2 begining, but with the voiceover it made it look like an Advert (made by the Templars)

I can't wait for AC3 because I loved AC2 :]

All the cubicals = There are more people being tested on in that building, you play as one of them (who escapes), whether it suggest multiplayer I don't know..

Want AC3 Answers? Your best shot is contacting OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) as they know everything (they have probably played AC3 already)

I found out about the new Call Of Duty (7) back in December thanks to the editor of the magazine :]

dbgtz
27-05-2010, 07:05 PM
ac3 is technically not ac3, more of an acII spin off imo, just to do multiplayer and get some quick money.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2a/Assassins_Creed_brotherhood_cover.jpg

Gibs960
27-05-2010, 07:06 PM
I suppose but it doesn't really make me wanna play, multiplayer features would make the game an overall better experience.

ecstasy
29-05-2010, 11:20 AM
ac3 is technically not ac3, more of an acII spin off imo, just to do multiplayer and get some quick money.

It is, its AC 2.5. According to my mate, whos dad works for Ubisoft, single player is much of a muchness, its Ezio doing his thing. And theres multiplayer element. But in there somewhere is Ezio leading a group of assassins (maybe training them himself) and working for Abstergo to fight against the assassins. Dont know where it fits in though

Josh
29-05-2010, 11:38 AM
AC2 Multiplayer? Release date please.

dbgtz
29-05-2010, 02:56 PM
release date is this year i think, dont know exact date & it is you training assassins. I wanna know how multiplayer will work, co op or versus.

Chris
29-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I think there will be some sort of hunt mode where a group of assassins have to assassinate someone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!