PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Facebook linking etc

Pigperson
16-05-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm getting pretty confused now. My current habbo account is linked to facebook and has a password as it was signed up on the site. Does anyone know (if there is a way), how to unlink the account because it's annoying. It is saying that I must sign in using facebook in the future which I do NOT want to do at all. I tried using Contact Us but when I try put my email in with the account name, it says there's no match. But when I request an e-mail to be sent with list of accounts, it shows. So the e-mail is right but it's saying its not linking. It may be because of facebook but I'm not sure.

Quite confusing but basically is there a way to unlink facebook to my account cos I do not want to use facebook for Habbo.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks,

Will

Gibs960
16-05-2010, 08:08 PM
I have to sign in via facebook now because I linked my account, I can't log in via habbo.co.uk :(

Oasis
16-05-2010, 10:27 PM
I've just logged into my facebook to check and for some reasons I didn't even put it on my facebook yet it's there.
Try clicking the little X that's highlighted blue.

http://i44.tinypic.com/118zlw3.png

Jordy
16-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Sign into Habbo using Facebook, click 'Account Settings' and it gives you the chance to unlink there. Won't work for me though.

Pigperson
17-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Sign into Habbo using Facebook, click 'Account Settings' and it gives you the chance to unlink there. Won't work for me though.

Thank You :D

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!