PDA

View Full Version : Worst Injury

Mohwar.
03-08-2005, 04:33 PM
hi all

i was riding my bmx down stairs in my estate then i touched breaks i went flying out of my bike done 1 small flip after my bike hit my back i broke my leg arm and one of my finger

So never ride your bike on stairs even if u wanna show off to friends or someone

Whats your Worst injury ever happened to you

Owen
06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
ouch :x

I remember i fell off my scateboard on a half pipe and that was like ouch

Lindzi
06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Lol I'm a Safe Person :D The worst Injury I've ever had was when I sprained my ankle last year and the time a big dog bit me on the head.

Juiceydude
07-08-2005, 10:18 AM
I was ridin ma m8s bike down a really steep rocky hill, and 2 my surprise :o The darn BRAKES DIDNT WORK!!! So i tried 2 keep balance, fell off , cut ma head open and cut all my face tht was about a year ago, i still hv a scar on my head! :eusa_clap Go on appluad me on ma stupidity :eusa_clap

Edit: also ma m8 fell out wiv me cos i broke his bike :s

clarissUH.
07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
my worst injury was when my dad sent me to military camp ( omg it was so bad)
and some-one shot a gun when i was walking over the field and i got a bronze bullet in my leg. that hurt xI

Mohwar.
09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
yer u guys had bad ones once again me my mates playing a war game pilot guns and someone shot the god dam bullet hit my head ouch

Mr.Kylee
09-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I was snowboarding and I jumped off this hill thingy and I did a flip down it and I landed on my shoulder, it hurt so bad..I broke my arm and also my leg :')

Fingerboots
09-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Snowboaaarding <3

Urh, I've had nothing major.. I nearly sliced off my toe though on a stupid excercise bike, errr, was going down a rocky path on bike with no front brakes and I flew over handlebars and nearly broke arm, knocked myself unconcious a couple of times.. Even though it's not an injury, the worst 'sickness' I've had was whooping cough twice. >_<

Little_Chi
09-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Running into a Glass window and havng my Face shattered open :'(

Mr.Kylee
09-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Snowboaaarding <3

Urh, I've had nothing major.. I nearly sliced off my toe though on a stupid excercise bike, errr, was going down a rocky path on bike with no front brakes and I flew over handlebars and nearly broke arm, knocked myself unconcious a couple of times.. Even though it's not an injury, the worst 'sickness' I've had was whooping cough twice. >_<
You almost sliced your toe of a excerise bike? dear god and ye snowboarding rocks :p but I had like my arm broken twice..my finger on hand once..my toe two times 'cause of karate and my knee broken about two times too.

HellyBelly
09-08-2005, 01:41 PM
i was in a car crash the day after my birthday last year :o

and my step mum was pregnant :o

Fingerboots
09-08-2005, 01:50 PM
You almost sliced your toe of a excerise bike? dear god and ye snowboarding rocks :p but I had like my arm broken twice..my finger on hand once..my toe two times 'cause of karate and my knee broken about two times too.
Yeh :P When I was about 9, just sitting on it watching TV and then I was like "Ow. My foot hurts" so I jump around holding my foot for a while (as I do) and then I look down - I'm all covered in blood and my toe didn't look too pretty. Got caught in the pedal and when I turned the pedal round, my toe had a little crusifixtion. xD

Ooh yeah I also smashed our huge glass sliding doors in australia, because I was riding my bike in the house really slowly, god I was an odd child. :p

Mr.Kylee
09-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeh :P When I was about 9, just sitting on it watching TV and then I was like "Ow. My foot hurts" so I jump around holding my foot for a while (as I do) and then I look down - I'm all covered in blood and my toe didn't look too pretty. Got caught in the pedal and when I turned the pedal round, my toe had a little crusifixtion. xD

Ooh yeah I also smashed our huge glass sliding doors in australia, because I was riding my bike in the house really slowly, god I was an odd child. :p
Haha..you still are an odd child :rolleyes:

Cool-kitten007
09-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I was in a tent inside my house and me and my sister were play fighting when i was about 7 and my head smashed into my cuboard and it cut all open and i had a hole in my head :P
Still got the scar ;p

:-Mystical.Dave-
09-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I broke my wrist playing Tackle Football (American Football the one thats kinda like rugby but less brutal :p)

HellyBelly
09-08-2005, 09:10 PM
my brother got rushed to hospital 3 mins ago coz he fell off a stolen motorbike :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!