PDA

View Full Version : Habbo I.D

@-o
18-05-2010, 04:22 PM
I was recently hacked by a keylogger, & now he's changed my habbo I.D to his/her Email address.
I've contacted Habbo a number of times, but they have yet to reply to me, is there any other way I can change my I.D back, that any knows about?
I've managed to change my Habbo pass &I formatted my laptop, incase anyone was wondering.

vito201-:D
20-05-2010, 01:33 AM
What do you mean your "HabboID" ... you can~t change anything on Habbo that I~d have called an ID...
A Habbo-Identification would usually suggest your unqiue account number... which cannot be changed...
So please clarify what you mean and I~ll try and help!
- Alex (Shenk).

[PS. My apostrophe... and a few of my other keyboard buttons have stopped working... I seem to have changed my keyboard setup... so sorry about that! ;P].

Nixt
20-05-2010, 01:56 AM
By Habbo ID he's referring to the new system Habbo are using. Your Habbo ID is basically your email address... I don't know the details, but it's to do with the up and coming merge.

20-05-2010, 09:03 AM
By Habbo ID he's referring to the new system Habbo are using. Your Habbo ID is basically your email address... I don't know the details, but it's to do with the up and coming merge.
I see... thanks!

So, the hacker has changed your email and your password?... Means they knew your DOB... means you were a targeted hack...
But yeah, your best bet are emails and phonecalls to Habbo's help desk... there's no current automated systems that you can retrieve the account back if they knew your DOB! This is for your safty... afterall, personal info like that shouldn't be given out...

If someone you don't know asks when your birthday is... and how old you are... always be warry!
I'd even go as far as suggesting using someone elses/a fake DOB when signing up... I often use FireBug to make a DOB that isn't actually possible to guess!... ;P

Sorry I can't help more, I know their PlayerSupport is laborious to contact! ;[
- Alex (Shenk).

@-o
20-05-2010, 09:44 AM
No, the did not know my DOB it was a keylogger, I logged into my I.D, stupidly. I can still log into my Account using my Habbo name, but I'd rather have my own I.D to be on the safe side.
I've emailed Habbo & they're doing pretty much nothing, I've gave them Ban details, old top up voucher numbers, my DOB, registered emal address to the acc. & apparently that's not enough proof that the account is mine.
How can I find a phone number?

20-05-2010, 11:48 AM
How can I find a phone number?

Here are all their UK-office details:

Sulake UK Ltd
3rd floor, 55 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BS, UK
Email: [email protected] (http://www.sulake.com/opencms/contact/[email protected])
Phone: 44 (0) 20 3411 8847
Fax: 44 (0) 20 7240 1926
Local services: www.habbo.co.uk
(http://www.habbo.co.uk/) Advertising inquiries: [email protected]

@-o
20-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Thank you.
My account has now been permed, until I can prove it's my account. even though I've gave 0rca every credit voucher number, PaySafeUK & Mobile credit, voucher, emails from my account, Ban history.
But apparently that's not enough.
The customer service is pathetic, I've been on this stupid thing for 6 years, you'd think they'd at least actually listen to what I'm saying?

iChaz
20-05-2010, 12:42 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Dinasaw (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not participate in illegal activity.

20-05-2010, 12:45 PM
*REMOVED*
Why did you take it if the first place if not to get hold of his account?... I'm confused...
- Alex (Shenk).

iChaz
20-05-2010, 12:47 PM
furni, duh lol D:

20-05-2010, 01:23 PM
furni, duh lol D:
So it WAS to get hold of his account?... I see.
- Alex (Shenk).

Casio
20-05-2010, 05:55 PM
I think what Chaz means is, he was not aiming specificly at @-o but he was aiming at anyone who had furniture.

Plus he did offer to give his I.D back, but now he can't as he is banned! Why would you ban for that?!

iCharlie
20-05-2010, 05:58 PM
so you perm ban me and remove my post for offering to GIVE HIS ACCOUNT back, idiot. I've done *REMOVED* all wrong he was the one stupid enough to get hacked and I'm being nice enough to offer to sort out his ID. unbelievable, grr.

Edited by Dinasaw (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

iCharlie
20-05-2010, 06:16 PM
atleast have the decency to reply, this is ridiculous. he posted a thread saying he was having problems with his ID and I offered to fix his problem, so you ban me? lol clever clogs

immense
20-05-2010, 06:33 PM
wait wut

chaz did you hack this guy or were you just able to get his id back?

iCharlie
20-05-2010, 06:36 PM
my friend hacked him well my friend owned the site and done it all, I didn't touch his account, I'm saying I hacked him or w.e cos I can get his ID back for him. mods here are *so* stupid. js.

immense
20-05-2010, 06:37 PM
oh kk i'll try sort it, 2minz

Kyle
20-05-2010, 06:46 PM
chaz you're a nightmare lmao god dirty hackers these days

iCharlie
20-05-2010, 06:51 PM
grr kyl ;[
luvu jake

Nixt
20-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Ban appeals are to be submitted using the support system. As the thread has gone off topic, closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!