PDA

View Full Version : Furni Decline.

-paul.
18-05-2010, 06:40 PM
If in wrong section im sorry :) - Has anyone else realised that some furni such as guitar posters are going to free fall when the merge happens? I feel sorry for people who have one - anyone know of any other furni that will do the same?

Thread moved by Okapia (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbo In General'. Please post in the correct section next time, thanks!

-Danube-
18-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Should be in Anything about trading and furni but thats MOD job not mine :P

There's quite alot of furni that will Decline, like Health Nut, Purple Dragon etc etc.

But then there's also some that should rise (and are rising) Blue laser (unreleased on all other english hotels) Gold laser, White pillow, Gold Pillow, Green Parasol :) There's loads of em

Hardstylerz
19-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Should be in Anything about trading and furni but thats MOD job not mine :P

There's quite alot of furni that will Decline, like Health Nut, Purple Dragon etc etc.

But then there's also some that should rise (and are rising) Blue laser (unreleased on all other english hotels) Gold laser, White pillow, Gold Pillow, Green Parasol :) There's loads of em

What do you reckon white pillow will be?

Aidenn
20-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Its actually hard to predict what Rare values will be mostly because

Some switched on Baboon on different hotels will notice that their rares will begin to drop and begin selling,

In theory Rare values should really sort them selves out - by that i mean, Some hotels the rare value will go up and others will go down and basically it will keep doing so until they meet each other, and then you have a stable value,

Thats what i thinks going to happen anyway.

Mr-Trainor
20-05-2010, 04:58 PM
I think they have the potential to go up. Definately in the long term if not in the short term.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!