PDA

View Full Version : Moss Patch

Tintinnabulate
21-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Hii,

Cant seem to find this on habbox.com

They used to be worth a few credits each a few months ago. Now its 15c on the market place :S
Is that right or has someone just put it very high in the hope someone buys it? If so, why has it gone up so high :S.

Xtina
21-05-2010, 08:32 PM
It says the average is 6, which means someone's just put it up for a ridiculous price :D

Tintinnabulate
21-05-2010, 08:33 PM
It says the average is 6, which means someone's just put it up for a ridiculous price :D

Ah thank you :) Did wonder why its so high. Still its quite high considering a HC sofa is 5c. +rep

Xtina
21-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Ah thank you :) Did wonder why its so high. Still its quite high considering a HC sofa is 5c. +rep

Thanks :D and people usually buy things for high prices on the market place, i made a fortune selling all of my miscs there ;p

Tintinnabulate
21-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks :D and people usually buy things for high prices on the market place, i made a fortune selling all of my miscs there ;p

Does it not cost 1c to put it on there? and if it doesnt sell, does it mean the 1c is wasted?

Xtina
21-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Does it not cost 1c to put it on there? and if it doesnt sell, does it mean the 1c is wasted?

Nope, 1c for 10 ads. And I think I've sold everything I've ever put on there ;p

Mr-Trainor
21-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Only if you have VIP :P Otherwise its 1c for 5 ads :)

Tintinnabulate
21-05-2010, 08:46 PM

Ahh I thought it was 1c per item. I might put up all my crap on there then. Do norms sell well?

Xtina
21-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Ahh I thought it was 1c per item. I might put up all my crap on there then. Do norms sell well?

You can't sell norms, since they're already in the catalogue, but mostly all the miscs go. You should sell them for the average price (it'll tell you when you click sell on marketplace)

Tintinnabulate
21-05-2010, 09:13 PM
You can't sell norms, since they're already in the catalogue, but mostly all the miscs go. You should sell them for the average price (it'll tell you when you click sell on marketplace)

Thank you :) I will try it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!