PDA

View Full Version : My Friend

wiktoria
22-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Ok so my friend said she has lung cancer. She said her mum doesn't know and that the hospital won't treat her because apparently they hate her :S When she said she had cancer I believed her and felt sorry for her but now I don't know whether to believe her. I don't want to not believe her because if she really has it then I'll feel really bad but if she hasnt got it then I dont even wanna speak to her ever again because it's sick lying about something like that for attention :| I was thinking about talking to her about it, but I don't know what to say. How can I ask her if she has it without her thinking I don't believe her?

dbgtz
22-05-2010, 10:00 AM
say "well lets go to the hospital and complain, this isn't right". She wouldn't let you go through it if she likes you. Even if you do go complain, if they say "we never knew about this" or something then you know she's lieing.

=Lizzy
22-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Ok so my friend said she has lung cancer. She said her mum doesn't know and that the hospital won't treat her because apparently they hate her :S When she said she had cancer I believed her and felt sorry for her but now I don't know whether to believe her. I don't want to not believe her because if she really has it then I'll feel really bad but if she hasnt got it then I dont even wanna speak to her ever again because it's sick lying about something like that for attention :| I was thinking about talking to her about it, but I don't know what to say. How can I ask her if she has it without her thinking I don't believe her?

hospitals would help her even if they "hated " her. i think its a lie wiki ;[
You could say "can i come roun dur house, " and bring it up so her mum can hear.

AgnesIO
22-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Sound's like a lying cow to be honest.

I can't see ANY hospital refusing to treat you because they 'dont like you'

I also think her mum would know but you know.

wiktoria
22-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Yeah I stopped believing her when she said the hospital wouldn't treat her. She also said it might just go away. Im just gonna ask her straight.

=Lizzy
22-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah I stopped believing her when she said the hospital wouldn't treat her. She also said it might just go away. Im just gonna ask her straight.
It wouldnt just go away.
Thats werid wiki ;[

wiktoria
22-05-2010, 10:12 AM
It wouldnt just go away.
Thats werid wiki ;[

I know she's a lying ***** :|

Nemo
22-05-2010, 10:55 AM
how can u even almost believe that? O.o

::Art::
22-05-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't get why people have such sensative friends. Me nd my mates just call each other names and **** like this all the time. It's just a laugh. Anyway she's lying :l

wiktoria
22-05-2010, 04:58 PM
how can u even almost believe that? O.o

Well if your friend said he/she had cancer would you not believe them? :S I just stopped believing her when she said the hospital hated her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!