PDA

View Full Version : A clan devoted to Halo and all surrounding games.

jukeb0x
24-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Hey, I'm making an Xbox clan which is devoted to Halo3 and Halo Reach (When it's released). This won't be a small scale clan, I've just purchase a design for a website I'm constructing for the clan. We'll be using the popular competitive gaming site, Gamebattles.

I have no idea what to call this clan, my imagination isn't very good which is my flaw. I'd love if anyone here could give me some ideas and maybe even sign up to the clan. We're accepting sign ups at this moment in time, until Bungie release Reach and we'll be holding trials on both games. The layout is in the process of being coded, as soon as this is done and a suitable name has been chosen a domain will be purchased.

The name doesn't necessarily have to resemble Halo as I'm thinking that with a reasonably sized community, we could expand to playing a variety of games (i.e. Modern Warfare 2 etc). I have a few people willing to join the clan.

I thank you in advance for any suggestions. Also PM or Post me if you're intrested in this clan, I'll PM you with relevant information.

Requirements for the clan.

Must own an Xbox 360.
Must own a Microphone.
Must own a copy of Halo3 and/or you're definately getting Halo Reach
Must be able to play at least 2 matches a week.

That is all. :)

Jam
24-05-2010, 04:58 PM
This won't be a small scale clan, I've just purchase a design for a website I'm constructing for the clan.

How are these two related?

GoldenMerc
24-05-2010, 05:06 PM
I'll be up for that if theres some decent players out there.

matt$
24-05-2010, 05:35 PM
If you ever expand to call of duty, then i wouldn't mind joining, but as goldenmerc said only if their are some decent players.

jukeb0x
24-05-2010, 08:43 PM
How are these two related?

A smale scale clan wouldn't necessarily have a website, a clan base.

Also guys thanks, like I said when the site's up I'll be accepting sign ups for trials, after you see the lineup you can either accept or decline my offer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!