PDA

View Full Version : GEARS OF WAR 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22andy2231
26-05-2010, 08:44 AM
after almost 2 years they have annouced that GEARS OF WAR 3 will be out in uk on april 8th and in USA April 5th

i dont no about any1 else but im defo pre ordering it :D:D:D:D:D

ooo cant wait

whats everyone elses views on this???

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Moved to this forum from ' Console and Computer Gaming'. .

crazed
26-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Abit late? Didn't this get revealed ages ago? I might get it, idk. Gears 2 was too long to go back on the highest difficulty :/

matt$
26-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Abit late? Didn't this get revealed ages ago? I might get it, idk. Gears 2 was too long to go back on the highest difficulty :/

Yea this is quite old, i'm not a big fan of gears but i'll probbably play it round a friends, if its any good ill buy it

Xtina
26-05-2010, 04:53 PM
My sister will probs buy it for me, and I'll get some xbl to play online with Keri!!!!!!

Fez
26-05-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't get how Gears is so popular when it's basically Manhunt missed with Killswitch.

Callum.
26-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Gears 1 was amazing, Gears 2 wasn't and got dropped by MLG for the circuit, I don't even know about 3 to be honest.

[Chris]
26-05-2010, 10:18 PM
IF they do what they said they were going to do - Reducing the difficulty of Insane. Then.. Wow.

Im not sure if i'll buy it.. Im not a big Gears fan.. Its alright, But not the best

22andy2231
27-05-2010, 08:36 AM
;6491400']IF they do what they said they were going to do - Reducing the difficulty of Insane. Then.. Wow.

Im not sure if i'll buy it.. Im not a big Gears fan.. Its alright, But not the best

naw apparently they are making it harder along with 4 player campaign lol

and yea ino posting this is a bit late but i saw that no1 else posted lol.

im gunna get it for defo. . . gears 1 was beast along with online. . then gears 2 campiagn was immence but online was crap with all the lagg switches an suff but apparently gears 3 will be a combination of both them online. . . with wayy more maps on the disk. . . cant wati

samsaBEAR
27-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Reducing the difficulty is stupid, if you can't do it on insane just don't do it. Me and my friends did it, although it was before I got Live so I didn't get the achievement :(, and when we did it we felt like we actually deserved the achievement, instead of picking them up left right and center for doing easy stuff.
I'm excited for Gears just for the story, I wouldn't care if they didn't put multiplayer in, I love the story so much.

Wise
27-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I can't wait for it. I prefer GoW to CoD.. After Gears 2 I think Gears 3 is going to be amazing. I love campaign on GoW2

22andy2231
28-05-2010, 05:50 PM
I can't wait for it. I prefer GoW to CoD.. After Gears 2 I think Gears 3 is going to be amazing. I love campaign on GoW2

ino it had the best campaign ever. . . and yea cod campaigns suck compared to gears . . .

btw umm did u steal my signature by any chance

Wise
29-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Yea I stole it xD I found it funny :)

22andy2231
29-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Yea I stole it xD I found it funny :)

:o :o :o so u stole mine but then made a new one about me and keri :O:O lol its nice actually

anyway recent news i heard that gears 3 also has the final carmine brother in it

BUT !!!!

HE SURVIVES :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

remember when carmine 1 got headshoted
carmine 2 got eatn and ripped up by tickers :L

dbgtz
30-05-2010, 01:39 PM
games like this ruined alan wake imo. Wake should have sold a good half a mil at least on launch.

22andy2231
30-05-2010, 07:24 PM
games like this ruined alan wake imo. Wake should have sold a good half a mil at least on launch.

thats cause this game is beast. . . and whats alan wake *****

Fez
30-05-2010, 07:33 PM
thats cause this game is beast. . . and whats alan wake *****

Some artgame. Just go play your shooters, no need to stretch your gaming conventions today.

Didn't ruin it at all, not being on the PC ruined it. Microsoft can't market this type either.

samsaBEAR
31-05-2010, 01:49 AM
I don't get how GoW 3 ruined Alan Wake when GoW is out next year and is in a completely different genre.
I do wanna pick up Alan Wake, but lack of multiplayer kinda turns me off, I like being able to at least play through the campaign with a friend.

22andy2231
31-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I don't get how GoW 3 ruined Alan Wake when GoW is out next year and is in a completely different genre.
I do wanna pick up Alan Wake, but lack of multiplayer kinda turns me off, I like being able to at least play through the campaign with a friend.

exactly lmao my friend got it and he says its pure crap lol. . . he says left for dead 2 is better

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!