PDA

View Full Version : Live Topic

Blob
28-05-2010, 05:23 PM
If it is compatible with vB 4, could we possibly get this modification? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201228

It automatically updates the pages with new posts, and it can prevent people from posting the same thing as they will see it because its been posted.

For example in the recent thread by Nick.

We all looked at it and I replied, and so did others with the exact same information as me (without noticing I had already posted it)

Whereas if we had Live Topic installed, it would remove this as the others would have noticed I've already posted.

hah
28-05-2010, 05:25 PM
The only forums ive seen it on are smalll. I THINK that if it was on habboxforum it would slow the forum down loads more

scott
28-05-2010, 05:27 PM
I really don't like this plugin. Hffm have it and it really annoys me half the time it never works on there anyway

Hecktix
28-05-2010, 05:27 PM
The only forums ive seen it on are smalll. I THINK that if it was on habboxforum it would slow the forum down loads more

This, and it's generally not needed.

immense
28-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I know when we put it on HF it worked well but that was tiny in comparison AND even on there some people said they got laggy in threads. Would be awful on HxF imo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!