PDA

View Full Version : Need Layouts [FREE]

lTraditional
29-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Ok, i am in the middle of making a portfolio and i need layouts to show. I am not good at designing layouts but that isn't the only thing on the portfolio so it is just layout designs i need. Feel free to do what ever you want with the layouts although they cannot be rude.

You can add your name at the bottom for copy right reasons if you want to credit yourself i don't mind. The design could be based on any theme you want and you can design your own banner and everything aslong as it mentions Samious. Just take in mind that it will be shown on my portfolio so it doesnt need to be coded or anything.

Just PM me the design and i will add it to my site when it opens. Also, only because i can't design many layouts it doesn't mean i cant own a Portfolio as i will be adding other graphics which i can actually make!!

If you send me a layout and own a buisness then your buisness will be added to the links page on the website aswell if the layout is used so you will get lots of credit!!

Many Thanks,
SkyeScaper
(Sam)

Calvin
29-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Wait.. so you're adding other peoples work to claim as yours? A portfolio is for your work only, not others.

Mickword
29-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah I agree with the top. The whole point in a portfolio is to post your work.

lTraditional
29-05-2010, 12:30 PM
I am not going to claim it as my own and i might just make a resources site instead then.

Mickword
29-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Yes. But then your releasing someone else's layout.

MattFr
29-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Give up now.

Mikey
29-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Give up now.

Agreed :P

Richie
29-05-2010, 01:10 PM
If its not your work, then its not a portfolio it defeats the purpose, what's the point in this?

Kieran
29-05-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't think he meant portfolio judging from what he wrote in his post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!