PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Auction Room

Phil
29-05-2010, 07:05 PM
My Auction House

http://i48.tinypic.com/vxi72x.jpg

I had an auction room before which had 2000+ rating when I closed it. This isn't nearly as good as it was before. Hopefull I can make it better in time. It took my days to find the smokes. Comments??

P.S. I haven no idea why th picture looks so dull there. Search Dilusionate on the hotel for a better look :)

Calvin
29-05-2010, 07:10 PM
It's dull because you saved as JPG, save as PNG next time. :P And about the room, I think you should replace the blue lights with the green ones. Other than that, its great!

Sharon
29-05-2010, 07:24 PM
It's dull because you saved as JPG, save as PNG next time. :P And about the room, I think you should replace the blue lights with the green ones. Other than that, its great!

Same object so he just needs to click them all a few times :P

I like it, but yeah what Calvin said :)

-Danube-
29-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Nice room phil, using it for your reports :):):):)

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2010, 08:21 PM
I actually quite like that room but I think there should be flooring under everything, except the rollers obv!
Also, I think the lavas look good in blue and don't think you should change them. They go well with the smoke machines :)

leer34$
30-05-2010, 12:13 AM
AWESOME. Good designing.

Ting
30-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I think it looks great, however i don't like the flooring. If you fix the flooring it would look very nice.

lTraditional
30-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I love the room, i used to own an auction like that before.

Cosmic
30-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Love the room! The only think that irks me about it is those country grass patch things. They just don't look right against the rest of the furniture. Perhaps you could use petal patches?

Phil
30-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the comments and/or construtive critisism guys.

I actually quite like that room but I think there should be flooring under everything, except the rollers obv!
Also, I think the lavas look good in blue and don't think you should change them. They go well with the smoke machines :)

I can't put the under the smoke machines either though because I can't put the rollers on the patch. If you know how please tell me ;)

I think it looks great, however i don't like the flooring. If you fix the flooring it would look very nice.

What do you mean by fix? You mean the type of flooring or put it under everything?

Love the room! The only think that irks me about it is those country grass patch things. They just don't look right against the rest of the furniture. Perhaps you could use petal patches?

I'm actually saving up for petals at the moment. I can't throw all my furni into the fund because I also need furni for events.

Thanks guys :D

Hollie
03-06-2010, 07:50 AM
I love it Phil :)
I like how the smoke machines go up with the hc sofas :D

Rixion
03-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Lighter floor patches would be perfect, it's a great room:)

Volumise
05-06-2010, 11:21 PM
i like this, good job phil :)

Phil
06-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Thinking of getting rid of the grass patches and just putting in white mats instead because as a few of you pointed out, it doesn't look good if it's not under everything.

Good idea or not?

Thanks for the great comments guys.
Phil x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!