PDA

View Full Version : The Next Need for Speed: World Beta

TonyBest
31-05-2010, 04:52 PM
The Next Need for Speed: World Beta has officially been announced to start on Wednesday June 3rd, and ends Sunday June 13th. The beta will include many bug fixes including the bug where no other racers were showing up in free roam mode, and will have over 150,000 people playing the beta. You must apply for the beta before you are accepted to download the client

CJW93
31-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Where do I apply?

TonyBest
31-05-2010, 11:26 PM
www.world.needforspeed.com

Firehorse
01-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Link is broken

edit: type intro browser without the www.

Meanies
01-06-2010, 01:36 PM
the need for speed games died a few ago
theres been too many in a short space of time. they should spend longer developing them to make them better rather than crap games like undercover was

TonyBest
01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
theres been too many in a short space of time. they should spend longer developing them to make them better rather than crap games like undercover was

Thing is ive tested this game a few weeks back and i can say its gone back to the gameplay style of NFS Most Wanted and Carbon combined (the 2 areas from those games are playable)

Black_Apalachi
02-06-2010, 10:20 AM

Agreed. I was paying attention to and enjoying the series even from the Hot Pursuit days up to Most Wanted then there was like a million new ones and I completely lost interest. I think once they went into the boy racer direction with Underground etc they shouldn't have diversified with all the other types. Would have been better to release them under different brands rather than just Need for Speed on everything.

TonyBest
06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
As i was saying earlier this game goes back to the roots of NFS Most Wanted and NFS Carbon where the pursuits are still good, however they made the nitrous so rubbish by making it a small powerup that only makes it last 5 seconds

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!