View Full Version : do you have an internet business?

lorren
31-05-2010, 10:36 PM
not sure what section, also not sure about if its already been made but do you have one?:S

i sell bracelets for fans like justin bieber lady gaga etc:) (feel free to post your links etc)
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/unique-bands

my mum set up that ebay stuff and she deals with it cause im too lazy, and i just run the advertising on twitter:eusa_danc

Thread moved by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything'. Please post in the correct section next time, thanks!

alexxxxx
31-05-2010, 10:47 PM
wow that's pretty good. make much £?

Tintinnabulate
31-05-2010, 10:50 PM
not sure what section, also not sure about if its already been made but do you have one?:S

i sell bracelets for fans like justin bieber lady gaga etc:) (feel free to post your links etc)
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/unique-bands

my mum set up that ebay stuff and she deals with it cause im too lazy, and i just run the advertising on twitter:eusa_danc

Its very nice. Where do you get the bracelets from?

Yes I do, I am re-doing it and I am hoping to get the new site up sometime in June, but unfortunately I am lacking in time - moving house and other business to work on.

I sell picture frames and mirrors, but I am going to expand it to sell granite tiles etc, then slowly keep expanding it with gift items.

lorren
31-05-2010, 10:55 PM
wow that's pretty good. make much £?

i've made about £150 so far, not bad considering i've brought more bracelets and i haven't been running it for ages!:)

and i found this website that makes bulk and i sell on for profit (:

Tintinnabulate
31-05-2010, 10:58 PM
i've made about £150 so far, not bad considering i've brought more bracelets and i haven't been running it for ages!:)

and i found this website that makes bulk and i sell on for profit (:

£150 is excellent! Is that all profit?

lorren
31-05-2010, 11:01 PM
£150 is excellent! Is that all profit?

thats what i've currently got in my paypal, and i've re-ordered like 50 lady gaga bracelets and justin bieber ones since the first time. im not even sure what to do with the money, i might put it into savings, and i'll give loads to my mum for helping me or something.

N!ck
01-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Not sure whether it counts as an "internet business", but I do something online that makes money.

I run a web proxy network (topsite - http://topubblock.com)

Currently bringing in about £170 per month in adsense income. Net profit is a little less of course.

I have plans to expand and get a fair bit more traffic. It just needs time to implement and I have exams ATM so I will sort it out over the summer for the new school year :).

Casio
01-06-2010, 01:59 PM
I help out for a friends irl who owns a hosting company, bringing in about $700 a month (new orders) and all the existing customers. feel free to pop along and have a look :P

www.vuzehosting.com

AgnesIO
03-06-2010, 09:57 AM
I will have my business running soon /sig.

But about your businss, I cannot believe people pay £4.50! That's like mental money for a band :P

MattFr
03-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I freelance development. Not Habbo fansites though, major clients.

Swastika
03-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm interested in setting up an eBay business like yourself, i'd love to learn the art of making money online - would help me out alot at the moment.
Nice to see all of you doing well with your internet businesses.

Rapidshare
03-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Im totally into blackhat.

The most I earned in short term is around £1000 in 3 days. I do have a slight small income via my website which I cannot say atm.

Swastika
03-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Get me £1000 and i'll love you.

Rapidshare
03-06-2010, 05:29 PM
I said that to myself.

Trinity
03-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Not exactly a business, but I make a bit of money from one of those sites where you get paid to complete surveys and click ads. I don't actually do the surveys and stuff myself, I just have a few thousand referrals so I sit back and let the money come in :)

I've tried selling bracelets like yours before, but the profit was too small compared to the amount of time I was putting into it. You seem to be doing pretty well though :)
I've also done a bit of freelance like MattFr but I stopped last year because my life just got too busy. I miss the money though so I've been considering going back to it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!