PDA

View Full Version : Buffering

Calvin
03-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Hey, is it me or the HabboxLive radio keeps buffering? Its not the current DJ because it happens with most DJs, could maybe try a restart to see if its fixed, a lot are having the problem too.

Grig
03-06-2010, 06:50 AM
It's the stupid 96 kb/s- very few DJs are capable of handling such bitrate.

Calvin
03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
It's the stupid 96 kb/s- very few DJs are capable of handling such bitrate.I was thinking of HabboxLive going high quality, but if they can't handle 96 kb/s then no way. :P But yeah, must be that because some DJs are fine now and again and some keep buffering.

scott
03-06-2010, 07:29 AM
DJs were told that if they can't stay connected at 96 then to lower their bitrate. Any DJ that it happens with in particular?

Becca
03-06-2010, 07:51 AM
It's the stupid 96 kb/s- very few DJs are capable of handling such bitrate.
I asked someone what the bitrate is, they said 96 kbs and I connect etc, mine has kept the same.
I think when you create the corder you have to exit Sam then when you open it again, it saves it so yeah.

despect
03-06-2010, 08:59 AM
i myself have noticed a few djs have buffered while djing causing me to refresh the radio i don't really think the bit rate is suitable although its probably better quailty its sometimes hard for the djs to keep connected or just causes a lot of buffering.

Keri?!
03-06-2010, 09:01 AM
This happens with me but only on Habboxlive.
It works fine on Habbox and I have no idea what it's to do with x]

despect
03-06-2010, 09:31 AM

yeah thats the same with me lol.

=Lizzy
03-06-2010, 09:48 AM

Habboxlive normally freezes on me and habbox is fine. IIts same with me ;/

gangstaagent1
03-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Going with lowering the bitrate, when my bitrate is 96, I get complaints of Buffering. I have lowered my bitrate to 48 and it seems there is no more. I don't know why they have changed the bitrate cuz most DJ's can't handle that high.

Aidenn
03-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I believe Buffering depends on how good your internet connection is and what your internet usage is like.
For example, poor internet - buffering end of

Moderate internet - Hardly any buffering, if they limit there internet usage

High internet, there should be no problems

DJ's was told to keep their Internet usage to a Minimum when the bitrate was upgraded.

scott
03-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Jin upgraded the bitrate after he done a speedtest of all or at least most the DJs. We didn't really have a say in high it went me and Jess were wanting 68. DJs can how ever as i said lower their bitrate, and they have been told that. I think in this case it was a trialist and it should hopefully be sorted. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!