PDA

View Full Version : Resurgence Map Pack.

Camy
03-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Any else got them yet?
I quite like them, vacant and strike look awesome!

crazed
03-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Any else got them yet?
I quite like them, vacant and strike look awesome!

Yeah, I love Carnival. Not too keen on Trailer park. It's way to small. Shotgun based map imo.

dbgtz
03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I would if microsoft didnt get timed exlusive for a month (which I still do not understand why they buy)
it looks good from what ive seen

marriott0.01
03-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Just downloading it now...

Fez
03-06-2010, 09:41 PM
I would if microsoft didnt get timed exlusive for a month (which I still do not understand why they buy)
it looks good from what ive seen

On the MW2 TV spot a while ago, they said "Download the Xbox 360 exclusive map pack in Spring 2010"

Now if you're a gamer who hasn't bought a 360 or maybe own a PS3, and you're VERY ill informed (which I believe actually makes up 50% of the market) then you're going to buy a 360. You're going to want that content. Activision and Microsoft probably have a deal where Activision advertises the exclusivity, even lying about it (which they can do given loopholes) and Microsoft give them money.

Gaming has gone from a child-like hobby with massive potential to an industry. With executives who've never played a videogame, investors who don't want to see change and people who will turn over a bigger profit rather than an even bigger eventual profit a la Bioshock.

Swastika
03-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Anywhere i can see these maps?
How much are they?

marriott0.01
03-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Anywhere i can see these maps?
How much are they?

1200 Microsoft Points.

[Chris]
04-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Yeah, i've got them.. I dont mind them so much..

But now, all we need are MOAR WEAPONS. The weapons now are boring and the same..

Black_Apalachi
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
My brother is downloading them as we speak. Looking forward to having a go of Vacant because that was the only map that didn't work on our COD4.

Dusty-09
04-06-2010, 01:09 PM
My brother is downloading them as we speak. Looking forward to having a go of Vacant because that was the only map that didn't work on our COD4.

Someone on YTube said all you're gonna hear in vacant is noob tubes. Can't remember who...

PaulMacC
04-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Horrible map pack, Strike and Vacant are the only decent maps. Carnival is the worst ******* map I've played in my life, so many camping spots.

Chris
04-06-2010, 03:23 PM
I really LOVE trailer park. Ive haven't played much yet cause ive been revising. :/

ItsDave
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Why do you even buy them? Gergh

[Chris]
04-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Horrible map pack, Strike and Vacant are the only decent maps. Carnival is the worst ******* map I've played in my life, so many camping spots.

That sorta says MW2 as a whole..

I quite like Trailerpark.. I've come close to getting 2 nukes on it (Not camping)

Eurgh, I detest camping.. Its not even.. Fun?

Chris
04-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Nice, i cant even get predators at the best of times. xD

Decided I'm not keen on fuel, wayyyyy to big!

crazed
04-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Got an AC-130 on Trailerpark right at the end of Sabotage. So easy to get Multikills on that map in certain game modes. Starting to enjoy it more than I did last night..

Chris
04-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Is everyone on here like, amazing at this game?!

Camy
04-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Is everyone on here like, amazing at this game?!

I think alot of us have played cod4 far too much, so we got good on that game, and just carried it on to MW2.

But yeah, after having playing it a bit more, i don't really like trailer park, i dont think itll be too bad on search, but on domination its horrible. Strike and Vacant are as awesome as ever, still been doing as well as i used to on cod4 on them. Carnival I havn't made my mind up about yet, I like how theres loads of different areas, but compulsive campers ruin it for me. And fuel I think is underrated, people always skip it, but I always enjoy playing it, and do quite well on it.

[Chris]
04-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Nice, i cant even get predators at the best of times. xD

Decided I'm not keen on fuel, wayyyyy to big!

Play defensively, Dont camp, But dont run im - Like.. Watch your corners, Use flashbangs ect; Also - A weapon your comfy with will be better..
Also, yeah.. I dont really like Fuel.. Teams are TOO small for it.. Tbh, i think that Groundwar will be too small even..

I think alot of us have played cod4 far too much, so we got good on that game, and just carried it on to MW2.

But yeah, after having playing it a bit more, i don't really like trailer park, i dont think itll be too bad on search, but on domination its horrible. Strike and Vacant are as awesome as ever, still been doing as well as i used to on cod4 on them. Carnival I havn't made my mind up about yet, I like how theres loads of different areas, but compulsive campers ruin it for me. And fuel I think is underrated, people always skip it, but I always enjoy playing it, and do quite well on it.

Skills. Nah, i find MW2 to be harder than MW. I had a lot of trouble adjusting.. But as soon as i went back to MW - First game i went 30(something) to 1.

And yeah.. Campers. I dislike them, But i also find it funny.. That they cant do as well playing normally..

Fez
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I was pretty darn good at COD4 and horrible in MW2.

dbgtz
04-06-2010, 10:18 PM
I think it's funny how they try to stop camping but robert bowling said in a resurgance video how "he wasn't noticed because he was hidden behind one of those 'you need to be this height' people"

Fez
04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
In the promotion video for this, where Bowling is the 'Stealth Clown', he also said at the start of the video there would be 'no real camping spots.'

Hmm.

[Chris]
05-06-2010, 06:21 AM
In the promotion video for this, where Bowling is the 'Stealth Clown', he also said at the start of the video there would be 'no real camping spots.'

Hmm.

HAH. Quite the opposite..

Moh
05-06-2010, 06:26 AM
I might do once they come out on PS3.

I'v lost interest in MW2 because you can only play the shuffle of game types and end up playing types I REALLY dislike.

samsaBEAR
05-06-2010, 11:48 AM
I might do once they come out on PS3.

I'v lost interest in MW2 because you can only play the shuffle of game types and end up playing types I REALLY dislike.
Do you mean on the map pack playlists or in general

Andeeh
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
not going to get this, waste of money tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!