View Full Version : Throne

Mr-Trainor
04-06-2010, 10:24 AM
When the merge was first announced, people were comparing the price on UK to the price on US and saying how they could go up a lot from our price. However, according to bobbavalues, thrones on the US are now less than on the UK, likely to be caused by the AU price as well.

JACKTARD
04-06-2010, 03:29 PM
UK might bring the value up a bit again.

Bobbavalues isn't necessarily totally correct because the hotels have only just merged and values will be everywhere

roboy13
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Thrones are 800c on .com, 600c on ours.

Special
06-06-2010, 11:11 AM
if they are about the same price on both hotels, won't the price go down because there will be loads of them when both hotels are joined?

Mr-Trainor
06-06-2010, 11:19 AM
if they are about the same price on both hotels, won't the price go down because there will be loads of them when both hotels are joined?
Possibly yes.

Hessian
06-06-2010, 06:14 PM

But equally the population goes up.

-Danube-
06-06-2010, 07:23 PM
But equally the population goes up.

Agreed also.

I think there will be a little increase in the value.

.com are selling at 800C and UK at 650C

You can't say there are more thrones, because technically there is not. Say if they were 10 people on each hotel and 5 thrones on each the fraction of people with thrones is shared out would be 1/2 (half) now once US UK CA AU SG merge so so all the people and all the throne. So now there are 50 people and 25 thrones so the fraction of people to thrones is 1/2 (half) so this shouldn't affect anything.

Hellspencer
08-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Thrones will definatly rise, Because think back over the years what item of furni has always went up..The Throne, Even tho there is thousands off them and there very common they are the most wanted item of furni by far, So i can see them decreasing in price at the start but over time they will definatly go back up id estimate 1000creds.

Andii
08-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Thrones will definatly rise, Because think back over the years what item of furni has always went up..The Throne, Even tho there is thousands off them and there very common they are the most wanted item of furni by far, So i can see them decreasing in price at the start but over time they will definatly go back up id estimate 1000creds.

what about hcs??? they will become more rare since you can't get them no more???

-Danube-
08-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Totally agree. I think they will go up for use when we merge (if we merge in the next couple of days) as they seem to be increasing anyway. I think they will continue to go up as they are desired, plus people from US and SG won't sell there's are they will be loosing loads, they will be demanding more for their thrones so they should go up.

what about hcs??? they will become more rare since you can't get them no more???

I think it'll take a long time for HC's to go up just because you can't get them anymore. There's millions of HC's, they were given out as the first HC gift for like 9 years. I'd love them to be back up at 10C per though :P

leer34$
09-06-2010, 07:56 AM
HC's are supposed to rise a little bit, but not dramatically.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!