PDA

View Full Version : Gizmodo not attending keynote

Luke
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5554994/at-this-mondays-apple-keynote-help-us-liveblog

They almost sound cocky about it ;p

xxMATTGxx
04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Not surprised to be honest. Their own fault!

Recursion
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
WOOP WOOP!

Hopefully Gizmodo will stop butt licking Apple now? :D

And Matt, it's not their own fault, the press will do anything to get at whatever information they can do first, that's the whole basis of news websites!

Jordy
05-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Hopefully Gizmodo will stop butt licking Apple now? :D!I thought that was Engadget?

To be honest I'm surprised by this move, I thought Apple would move on, after all when they release products they're surely going to get good publicity? I suppose though they're not going to lose out too much without Gizmodo, it's unlikely to deter any site doing such a thing again though.

xxMATTGxx
05-06-2010, 05:39 AM
WOOP WOOP!

Hopefully Gizmodo will stop butt licking Apple now? :D

And Matt, it's not their own fault, the press will do anything to get at whatever information they can do first, that's the whole basis of news websites!

It is when they buy stolen property lmao. But whatever.

Luke
05-06-2010, 09:18 AM
It is when they buy stolen property lmao. But whatever.

It's not really stolen (laws differ i know) when Gray left it at the bar. And they didn't know if/whether it had been stolen. My Opinion.

danzooo
05-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Sites like this must be really annoying, pain in the ass obstacles that Apple need to work their way around. Must be like having a swarm of flies following you around everywhere, trying to steal your iPhone.

Recursion
05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Sites like this must be really annoying, pain in the ass obstacles that Apple need to work their way around. Must be like having a swarm of flies following you around everywhere, trying to steal your iPhone.

Apple like tech blogs, it's one of their biggest advertising programs, and it's totally free!

Right now I think Apple is just throwing it's toys out of the pram.

xxMATTGxx
05-06-2010, 11:43 AM
It's not really stolen (laws differ i know) when Gray left it at the bar. And they didn't know if/whether it had been stolen. My Opinion.

If someone leaves something behind and then another person comes along and sells it to a website or to someone, then that's obviously selling something that isn't there's. Surely that is classed as stolen property?

I know what some of you are saying but they should of expected this from Apple when they took on the device. This is what Apple is like and they should of known that from day one, maybe they do and just did it anyway.

Recursion
05-06-2010, 12:08 PM
If someone leaves something behind and then another person comes along and sells it to a website or to someone, then that's obviously selling something that isn't there's. Surely that is classed as stolen property?

I know what some of you are saying but they should of expected this from Apple when they took on the device. This is what Apple is like and they should of known that from day one, maybe they do and just did it anyway.

It was left in a public place, they should have turned it into the police or something, but obviously Gizmodo wanted an inside scoop.

They probably got more advertising hits from those articles they ran on that iPhone than they would have from the live feed anyway!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!